Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Title game: Clemson vs. Florida St. prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Title game: Clemson vs. Florida St. prediction

Nov 6, 2015, 7:22 PM

Title game: Clemson vs. Florida St. prediction

The ACC Atlantic Division title is on the line Saturday, but this game is bigger than the ACC. National rankings and a berth in the College Football Playoff are also on the line.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson 35-13

Nov 6, 2015, 7:29 PM

Maybe more if we take them out of the game in the first half. They will put their best defense on the field at the start of the game and what adjustment they make at half time won't change our offensive production.

Their offense will fail in the first half and nothing they do will work when the change QBs around half time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Title game: Clemson vs. Florida St. prediction

Nov 6, 2015, 7:37 PM

42-13 Clemson, FSU will kick 2 FG & score a late TD. Clemson will score early & often

I'm an optimist, but dang everyone thinks we win BIG!!

Nov 6, 2015, 7:45 PM

WTH, not as confident it will be so one sided, though I believe we win!!

Go Tigers!!!!

Re: I'm an optimist, but dang everyone thinks we win BIG!!

Nov 6, 2015, 7:51 PM

I'm not in to picking scores on this one, but I see Clemson winning more comfortably than at NC State. Until we pulled that td to end the first half against the pack, I was envisioning bad things.

Re: I'm an optimist, but dang everyone thinks we win BIG!!

Nov 6, 2015, 11:07 PM [ in reply to I'm an optimist, but dang everyone thinks we win BIG!! ]

Fsu has been very one dimensional with their dependability on Devin Cook being their run game. Shut him down and every team they played have been in the ballgame with opportunity to win or did. Their secondary have had problems on one on one matchups as well as their zone coverage. All our receivers have to do is find the open spot or just flat out get open and they will have a field day against fsu's secondary. Its how bad or determine our receivers wants the ball during matchups. We been door on the for the past few years and couldn't open it for some reason. ITS TIME TO BUST THAT DOOR OPEN AT ALL COST. LEAVING NO STONES UNTURNED! TIME TO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND GO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Does anyone know...

Nov 6, 2015, 8:26 PM

If there is another way to watch this game online other than ESPN3? Too bad that I will be at the work desk with no TV in sight.

As for the game, I feel that we will come out swinging early like the ND game..except this time, there won't be a furious comeback by FSU. We let one get away from us in Tallahassee last year and I really feel like this Tiger team is looking to dish out some payback. Look for Artavis Scott and Jayron Kearse to both play a huge part in this game

CU 38-FSU 20

Re: Does anyone know...

Nov 6, 2015, 8:53 PM

First row sports may have it. I watch pay per view mma on this site.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time Warner cable has access via wifi

Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Does anyone know... ]

If you have Time Warner or Comcast cable just sign in with your ID and you can watch it thru any Wifi. You don't have to have ESPN 3 on your TV to get it thru Wifi.

Unless the game is blacked out. No chance of that.

Hope you call in sick or find a way to get paid for watching it..lol ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Does anyone know...

Nov 7, 2015, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Does anyone know... ]

This game should be televised on ABC or ESPN2. I dont think it is going to be on ESPN3. But any way I think its going to be close until the second half, that's when #4 gets comfortable and the defense shuts them down!

Clemson 38-21

CLEMSON 48 FSU 24

Nov 7, 2015, 10:23 AM

GO TIGERS!

44-17 Tigers***

Nov 7, 2015, 11:51 AM

Tigers 40 Noles 28

Nov 7, 2015, 11:53 AM

Go Tigerssssssssss

Clemson, in a close one

Nov 7, 2015, 12:06 PM

Clemson 28, FSU 21

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic