Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson comments on NCSU coach altercation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson comments on NCSU coach altercation

Oct 31, 2015, 8:29 PM

Watson comments on NCSU coach altercation

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson comments on NCSU coach altercation

Oct 31, 2015, 8:32 PM

Doeren hasnt seen it yet he was looking at it and standing right there when it happened. What a liar

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2015, 8:42 PM

wow . . Umm I remember this back in the 70s :)

Translation: he hasn't seen the video to see how

Oct 31, 2015, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson comments on NCSU coach altercation ]

incriminating the video is.

That coach needs to be fined and suspended for at least a game or two, if not fired.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2015, 8:49 PM

Does anyone know who the Wolfpack ### hole is?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you need to be more specific***

Oct 31, 2015, 8:51 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1...***

Nov 1, 2015, 2:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2015, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson comments on NCSU coach altercation ]

you'll have to be a little more specific. there are so many assoc with the school. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That coach just lost his job.***

Oct 31, 2015, 8:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

If the coach has already apologized to our staff and to DV,

Oct 31, 2015, 9:00 PM

then he knew he was wrong.

That's enough for me: his as$ should be canned immediately. Period!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he knock the ball outta Watson's hand??

Oct 31, 2015, 9:12 PM

kinda looked like it. Then Deshuan responds to him. Regardless, dude should keep his filthy hands to himself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Oct 31, 2015, 9:26 PM

Super proud of how DeShaun handled it. ...more class in his little finger than the State coaches body. Another excellent example of the type program we have.

theres no way that man should still have a job by tomorrow!

Oct 31, 2015, 10:17 PM

You dont touch another player on the opposing team if youre a coach, PERIOD!

Oct 31, 2015, 10:55 PM

Yes sit him down for a game or two he had no business putting his hands on Watson point blank

Come on, crump.

Nov 1, 2015, 7:41 AM

I'm the last guy here to make a negative statement toward Tigernet or bring reproach on you or the Tnet staff but you are letting this NCS coach off way too easy.

An altercation is a verbal conflict. You and I have had a couple of altercations. If I slapped you would you consider it a verbal conflict? This was clearly an assault on a Clemson player by a coach on NCS' staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on, crump.

Nov 1, 2015, 7:45 AM

Exactly!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

I have been hit harder by little old ladies in church

Nov 1, 2015, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Come on, crump. ]

tapping me on the shoulder to squeeze by me in the pew.

This is patently ridiculous to call this an "assault". It was a slap on top of the shoulder pads. It was on the football field. Yeah, he shouldn't have done it, but I think an apology more than takes care of the punishment here.

But this is "America the Offended", where men are now mice - you have the right to whine, howl, picket, declare it a hate crime, call Al Sharpton, etc. Just don't ask me to join you on this one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm with you, scooter

Nov 1, 2015, 8:22 AM

time to move on. Nothing to see here. It was stupid but harmless and it's been handled appropriately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have been hit harder by little old ladies in church

Nov 1, 2015, 9:45 AM [ in reply to I have been hit harder by little old ladies in church ]

WoW Scooter, please don't join in, just make your point known. This is ok until he snatches his helmet off and beats him in the head with it. But this kind of action by a coach should never be accepted regardless of how slight. Would your opinion be the same if DW4 was your kid? Some kids would have retaliated, think of what that slight push would have escalated into with that being the case. That is the reason things like this should never go unpunished at some level. That little push as slight as it was, could have ignited something big. Just like one little spark can burn down a huge building. The last thing we want to see, is a free for all in the middle of the field that can bubble over into the stands with innocent people getting seriously hurt. This is the right time to send a message and not waiting until the next time, the next time could be way to late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have been hit harder by little old ladies in church

Nov 1, 2015, 2:44 PM [ in reply to I have been hit harder by little old ladies in church ]

Right on scooter. One would think clemson fans would be of higher intellect than to call such a small matter an assault. The wussification of America runs far and wide. Unreal.

THIS IS REALLY SIMPLY

Nov 1, 2015, 7:51 AM

Des Kitchings got angry and shoved our quarterback. He will be very lucky if he is not fired and charged with simple assault. He knew he screwed up and tried to apologize to everyone so that he could attempt to save his job and not face criminal charges for shoving a kid.

Re: THIS IS REALLY SIMPLY

Nov 1, 2015, 8:49 AM

Holgerson high-fived Boykin the other night...contact with another player! He must be fired, too.

Stop wanting every incident to result in someone's firing. Jeez...the guy manned up...apologized...the school may suspend him, that'their prerogative.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2015, 9:03 AM

Where is Isiah Battle when we need him.

That's Mitch Hyatt's job now...

Nov 3, 2015, 2:45 PM

Left Tackle = QB's Personal Security... if that coach is still with NCSU next year in DV, i bet he gets mowed down on a stretch run to the sideline... ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic