Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tech Wrecked in Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Tech Wrecked in Death Valley

Oct 10, 2015, 7:03 PM

Tech Wrecked in Death Valley

Clemson's defense held Georgia Tech to its lowest rushing output under Paul Johnson and the Tigers cruised to a 43-24 win over the Yellow Jackets in a soggy Death Valley Saturday afternoon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GT: 42 carries for 71 yards...

Oct 10, 2015, 7:12 PM

thumped.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought under 300 yds would be a decent game. wow***

Oct 10, 2015, 7:26 PM

71 yards is being reported as the fewest PJ's option

Oct 10, 2015, 7:31 PM

has been held to during his 8 years at GT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

total offense for them was 230. 537 for us. Thumped

Oct 10, 2015, 7:36 PM

is a kind word for a serious #### whoopin' =)

Re: GT: 42 carries for 71 yards...

Oct 10, 2015, 7:57 PM [ in reply to GT: 42 carries for 71 yards... ]

I think Wofford was better!

Honestly I'm just glad to get ND behind us.

Oct 10, 2015, 7:24 PM

Way too much carryover this week. Now we get ready to face a strong BC defense then hit the road for two that are anything but gimmes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly I'm just glad to get ND behind us.

Oct 10, 2015, 7:55 PM

I feel the Tigers are not going to let up...they are building their legacy and I'm so proud of them. They have made mistakes, but they will learn from them.I just want them to continue to believe in themselves and each other. I want them to execute the way they have been taught. We have some good coaches and I know these guys are out there to show the former Tigers they are continuing to be great defense and offenses. GO TIGERS... To BE is to Believe and Execute. Come on Tigers BE the team I know you can BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Very close to being...

Oct 10, 2015, 8:44 PM

.... the most perfect game to date. Other than the 3 big mistakes that lead to Tech scores it was the best game so far. I will say those mistakes cannot happen again otherwise it will be costly. It proves that you must have focus ALL the time. So far this year it also proves that have to be "All IN" and if not then get out of the way. I did like the opening up on some offense. I did like the way the defense started the 2nd half. I do like the way this team plays together and stays after it on almost every play. They are getting close to being feared. They are getting close to being nasty. They showed today how you shut down the triple option. Now, get ready for Boston College.

When you were handing out kudos

Oct 10, 2015, 11:28 PM

how could you
NOT mention O'Daniel???

Dorian O'Daniel

Oct 10, 2015, 11:30 PM

Demon On Defense.

Wonder if PJ feels like he's bringing a knife to a gunfight?

Oct 11, 2015, 5:31 AM

A small, dull knife. Any other coach would fire the offensive coordinator and start fresh with a whole new system. PJ is going to keep running that fullback up the middle until he is canned.

whats wrong with Peake? With williams out......

Oct 11, 2015, 9:55 AM

It would seem he would have a ton of chances. Can he not get open? Just wondering

Re: whats wrong with Peake? With williams out......

Oct 11, 2015, 10:08 AM

Can he not get open? Did you see his drop in the back of the end zone? This is not Pop Warner/Pee Wee football where a player may get a ton of chances because they can get open. Peake had the ball thrown his way an appropriate amount of times and he had the block of the game on the first touchdown run. We too many other guys that get open AND catch the ball to worry about throwing to Peake much. He is the best blocker of the group though, so he will continue to play, and his block on that first touchdown run was incredible. That was my favorite play of the game!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic