Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers use off week to improve special teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,260

New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers use off week to improve special teams

Sep 27, 2015, 7:23 PM

Sunday night update: Tigers use off week to improve special teams

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said it's been unusual to have two Saturdays off, but the Tigers put the down time to good use. Swinney said the Tigers worked on special teams and making the team better as they prepare for this week's game against Notre Dame. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers use off week to improve special teams

Sep 27, 2015, 7:35 PM

:)

Re: New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers use off week to improve special teams

Sep 27, 2015, 7:42 PM

I'm more concerned with Procise. Us not having that type of run thrown at us yet, I see him as a big threat.

We'll have to be very strong against the run!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2015, 8:12 PM

I think we have more issues with a running QB than a RB - even a good one like Prosise. Zaire is injured, so we caught a break there. Fuller will be our biggest threat and will even burn Mackensie unless MA gets help. Fuller is the real deal and the biggest threat we need to deal with.

ND will give us a hard time, but after UVA losing to BSU and GT losing to Duke, I am no longer all that impressed with ND. They had better bring their "A" game to hang with CLEMSON.

Sep 27, 2015, 8:12 PM

I keep thinking about the big Game Day when FSU came to CU and kicked our behinds. Totally embarrassing, just like theWVU ddebacle. But since then we have beaten LSU , OSU and Oklahoma. I just hope we have truly learned to play on the big stage.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2015, 8:34 PM

Interested in the personnel changes on special teams. Had the right people out there, but several missed assignments. Speed, and the ability to make tackles is importment. The key issue is containing their QB, putting lots of pressure and.disrupting his timing and ability to make good throws. Do that,and they are in trouble. Taking away the run and his passes to "their all world receiver" away will put them in big trouble. Clemson D will get that job done. Then our O will put up some points. I also see Defense getting a score or 2. GO TIGERS!!!

I look forward to some sacks and TFLs

Sep 28, 2015, 11:40 AM

with some int's mixed in! Totally agree. Clemson D is again one of the elites.

Sep 28, 2015, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Sunday night update: Tigers use off week to improve special teams ]

Fuller is good, don't get me wrong, but a lot of this is coach speak...yes he's had great stats so far this year (bad competition) but watching him he's not even close to the same caliber as Greene (FSU) or Shepherd (OU, prob misspelled). I think Fuller will get one big catch on Mac (may or may not be a TD) but that'll be about it, Mac will shut him down.

If you watched the UMass game Kizer repeatedly skipped passes into the flat off the ground, or just couldn't get it there...if we can get some pressure on this kid - he's really not seen ANY yet - he's going to make some really bad throws.

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,260
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic