Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Scott impressed with Ray-Ray McCloud and Deon Cain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Scott impressed with Ray-Ray McCloud and Deon Cain

Sep 25, 2015, 10:07 AM

Scott impressed with Ray-Ray McCloud and Deon Cain

Deon Cain and Ray-Ray McCloud came to Clemson as highly-touted playmakers out of the state of Florida, and both of the freshmen are doing their part in what Jeff Scott thinks is the best group of receivers he has coached. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Scott impressed with Ray-Ray McCloud and Deon Cain

Sep 25, 2015, 10:48 AM

Its real nice that we getting very talented players, excited about these two. I can't wait for the freshman Williams to be more involved also. We still need to keep up with the offensive line recruiting, its the only way players like Cain and Ray Ray get their shine.

No surprise on these two. Still need Peak & Thompson

Sep 25, 2015, 10:51 AM

To reach their potential.

We don't lack talent when you look at all three WR positions. Just getting more guys to the top of their potential. Besides the freshmen, I don't worry about Scott or M Wiliams. And maybe even Renfrow. But the others need to step it up.

Could this be a big year for Hopper finally?

Charon has played very well

Sep 25, 2015, 4:49 PM

Don't get caught up only in stats and TDs. Peale has blocked well and made some tough intermediate catches. Opposing Ds have played deep to not give up the long ball, and Elliot and Watson have been very smart to take what they give you. As they say, you don't go broke making a profit, and that's what we're doing. Big plays will come soon enough.

Wide Receiver U!!!

Sep 25, 2015, 11:44 AM

That "has been" school in TN is not even close to us in WR caliber.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wide Receiver U!!!

Sep 25, 2015, 10:07 PM

They are both great producers of WRs. Tenn has 2 NFL WRs on their team right now and I would say Clemson has at least 3 in Williams,Peake, and Scott.

This offense is going to be hard to stop once

Sep 25, 2015, 3:12 PM

A few more players get more experienced and know there job. We have plenty of talent to keep bringing in fresh legs. Only thing i wish is that we had more of a veteran oline, i think we are a yr or 2 away from that but once that missing piece comes together i can see our offense averaging 30points a game. These next few years will be fun to watch, make sure you don't miss it and enjoy every second of it. Go tigers!

Re: New Story: Scott impressed with Ray-Ray McCloud and Deon Cain

Sep 25, 2015, 7:29 PM

Hope to see these 2 get more playing time in future games. When they are on the field this offense can go to another level.

Quality Frosh No Doubt. Best WR's Sammy,Nuk,Martavis,Jaron***

Sep 25, 2015, 9:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This may be the best group, but I don't see a Sammy or

Sep 25, 2015, 9:52 PM

DeAndre yet. Hopefully, it will come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cain will be the next big star

Sep 26, 2015, 11:03 AM

He is the closest player on the team to a Sammy or Nuk. He is very much like both of them. He has great hands and appears to run effortlessly much like Sammy. He may not be as quick as Sammy but I think he is very close, def faster than Nuk. He is on the small side right now but coming in during the summer and going straight into camp he hasn't had the chance to hit the weight room hard yet. Next year we will see a much bigger, stronger, faster Deon. Not to mention this is a guy that played his entire HS career as a QB and is already making an impact as a WR on the #11 team in the country and did not enroll early. We were spoiled by Sammy who was a beast as a freshman but remember Nuk didn't make a major impact until his sophomore season and really showed his full potential during his junior year.

I hope that we see lots more of him and RR3 moving forward this season. Both have proved they are players and honestly, with Williams being hurt, are the best WR's we have behind Artavis. Peake and Hopper have their moments both really good and bad but I believe Cain and Ray are better than those 2 already. Thompson is yet to be determined but being that he is a red shirt freshmen and has not seen any significant PT leads me to believe that he is not up to the same caliber of player as Cain or McCloud.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic