Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster with impressive 13-yard TD on ESPNU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster with impressive 13-yard TD on ESPNU

Aug 29, 2015, 1:50 PM

WATCH: Feaster with impressive 13-yard TD on ESPNU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster with impressive 13-yard TD on ESPNU

Aug 29, 2015, 2:09 PM

His style makes his running look far more effortless than I'm sure it is. Very smooth gliding type runner

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes i definitely agree

Aug 29, 2015, 2:34 PM

He looks really smooth, very elusive and has great vision. He is going to be a great fit in our offense

Re: Yes i definitely agree

Aug 29, 2015, 3:01 PM

> He looks really smooth, very elusive and has great
> vision. He is going to be a great fit in our offense

Looks like Arian Foster

Aug 29, 2015, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster with impressive 13-yard TD on ESPNU ]

during the year he wasn't injured. Great vision.

Click here to read Gabi's Story

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Feaster with impressive 13-yard TD on ESPNU

Aug 29, 2015, 2:19 PM

He's doing well.

Clemson coaching will definitely need to teach him how to block and protect his QB, though

Aug 29, 2015, 4:02 PM

Feaster was out there like a BOSS. Kid played his butt off. I did find it funny that ESPN mentioned about 63 times that the QB was going to LSU. Shocking that ESPN would promote the SEC I know. Kid looked ok, don't get me wrong. Kind of like your average, run of the mill HS QB. Still, GREAT job Feaster and Spartanburg.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spartanburg's QB played better***

Aug 29, 2015, 5:18 PM

I'm telling you....

Aug 29, 2015, 4:28 PM

I know, I know we're loaded at RB right now....
BUT!!

Feaster is a kid you can't let get away.

Special talent.

Aug 29, 2015, 4:42 PM

That was a great catch despite good coverage!

Feaster Could have done a lot more Damage....

Aug 30, 2015, 12:32 AM

The game was obviously geared to get the Coaches some the QB some college looks from FBS schools he did play good but Feaster should have had 20 carries. Scott the WR Impressed me he looked pretty tough & that lB outside was a monster for Spartenburge he was throwing around that QB like rag doll.

My point being that Feaster was used in passing cause he makes that states look better in the passing game but the boy played like injured Spiller in the mud and yes that pretty DARN Good!

LSU QB should play Kick off man at LSU and holder for the Field goal kicker cause the only great thing about him was that he is like 7 ft tall! That wide out number 7 might be good but I didn't see anything special!

Re: Feaster Could have done a lot more Damage....

Aug 30, 2015, 1:16 AM

Yeah, maybe he had the jitters before the game, or ate some popcorn. He just looked off for a guy rated the #4 Pocket Passer. I grew up wathing Keith West and Wally Richardson at QB in Sumter, both of who looked better as pocket passers in HS. Maybe he knew he was going to have to ball out to keep up with Feasterville and stress got him. Agree on the WR. Was ok, nothing I would fear. Let him go to Free Shoes U. I do agree with earlier poster however. If possible we need to try to keep Feaster in the fold. He's special.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic