Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Monte Lee brings new platform to Clemson to determine mental toughness
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,191

BSB Update: Monte Lee brings new platform to Clemson to determine mental toughness

Jul 30, 2015, 10:48 AM

Monte Lee brings new platform to Clemson to determine mental toughness

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Monte Lee brings new platform to Clemson to determine mental toughness

Jul 30, 2015, 11:06 AM

This sound like a really good idea. I liked the Lee hire from the beginning, and I'm liking it more and more as we learn more about him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Monte Lee brings new platform to Clemson to determine mental toughness

Jul 30, 2015, 11:07 AM

Agree!!!

Jul 30, 2015, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: BSB Update: Monte Lee brings new platform to Clemson to determine mental toughness ]

21st century hire, Jack would have never incorporated anything like this into his system. He was as old school as old was or could get. If nothing else under Lee, we will be as competitive as our recruited talent will allow us to be!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2015, 12:27 PM

This is an outstanding move forward and up at the same time. Knowing the mental makeup & profile of elite athletes allows coaches to coach the individual (parts) as well as the team. I continue to be extremely impressed with our new head coach. Go Monte!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much does a system like this cost?***

Jul 30, 2015, 11:15 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much does a system like this cost?***

Jul 30, 2015, 12:04 PM

A dollar 298;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much does a system like this cost?***

Jul 30, 2015, 10:57 PM [ in reply to How much does a system like this cost?*** ]

http://takethetap.com/tap-package-prices/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

This is great, another piece of the puzzle***

Jul 30, 2015, 11:15 AM

Re: This is great, another piece of the puzzle***

Jul 30, 2015, 11:46 AM

It is usually a cost per player, like all sales negotiable and maybe a team discount was in order.

It's important to note that this isn't mental training, it's mental profiling. Probably need a consult with a sport psych that knows baseball before any meaningful mental training can be made based off this.

Take the tap (about) link

Jul 30, 2015, 12:21 PM

http://therightprofile.com/about/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as we "TAP" some gamecock azzes, it sounds good

Jul 31, 2015, 3:33 AM

to me.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,191
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive