Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Chalk Talk: Clemson commit a Tiger despite big-time offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

New Story: Chalk Talk: Clemson commit a Tiger despite big-time offer

Mar 18, 2015, 2:07 PM

Chalk Talk: Clemson commit a Tiger despite big-time offer

There is no school that could take J.C. Chalk away from Clemson. Not even Alabama – the school that the Argyle (TX) tight end and Clemson commit grew up dreaming of suiting up for.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love this kid's response

Mar 18, 2015, 2:13 PM

All in.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Love this kid's response

Mar 18, 2015, 2:26 PM

Yeah, me too

Re: Love this kid's response

Mar 18, 2015, 11:22 PM

Me too. Love this kid. Looking forward to seeing him in uniform. Go Tigers. I'm all in for this young man and every other young man who is till firm on their decision. We are proud of all our Tigers in each sport. They will all get better and we just want to see all of them do good. I'm also talking about our Lady Tigers. ALL IN

oh, i like this guy.

Mar 18, 2015, 2:32 PM

i like what he says. too bad all recruits aren't like this.

What did he like most about Clemson? Missed last year's

Mar 18, 2015, 2:34 PM

article. Seems like a great young man.

^^^THIS is an All In Tiger ^^^ ****

Mar 18, 2015, 2:34 PM

Saban lied through his teeth.

Mar 18, 2015, 2:45 PM

Must think the kid and his parents...and everyone else...are idiots.

Re: Saban lied through his teeth.

Mar 18, 2015, 2:50 PM

Yeah, if Saban just found out who Chalk's grandfather is then he is either not near as buttoned up as everyone thinks he is and he doesn't do his homework or his staff is slack and failed to find that out until the last second OR Saban is flat out lying and thinks young men Chalk's age are fools!

Re: "Saban lied through his teeth." - oh yeah...smh

Mar 19, 2015, 10:30 AM

C'mon maaaaaan!????
You KNOW that Bama & Satan knew all about this....
if they've focused on trying to steal him from us, they've certainly read up in him in our Clemson articles & write-ups, just to know what he likes about us so much (if for no other reason than to gain knowledge & leverage to try & win him away...).

It's been mentioned in EVERY article on Chalk & his recruitment that Stallings is his G-dad. Lol!
Of course in any contact between his HS coaches or Bama recruiters, they mentioned that....makes him basically a "legacy recruit" & gives a better chance of becoming a lock! (Just like Flounder & the DELTA's ;) )

Re: Saban deals with ESPN & the SEC a lot

Mar 18, 2015, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Saban lied through his teeth. ]

so he could think everyone he meets is that stupid

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

local player

Mar 18, 2015, 3:20 PM

I now live near Dallas and will go see the kid play for sure. Argyle is only 30 minutes away. Updates in the fall for sure.

Re: New Story: Chalk Talk: Clemson commit a Tiger despite big-time offer

Mar 18, 2015, 3:41 PM

Love the response. Seems to have his mind made and knows what he plans to do. Go Tigers!!

Re: New Story: Chalk Talk: Clemson commit a Tiger despite big-time offer

Mar 18, 2015, 3:51 PM

Good for him for keeping his word and not leading on other schools. Not many young people or even adults in general value that anymore.

SOLID ORANGE!!!

Mar 18, 2015, 4:14 PM

This is the way a young man should handle himself in an interview. He is a class act, and I never doubted that. His grandfather is a first class man, and our coaching staff seeks out and finds and secures these type guys. We look for skills, but it's even more about getting the right caliber character player just as much. Great job Tiger staff, and great choice Mr. Chalk! Chalk this choice up for Clemson!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Chalk Talk: I heard this kid might

Mar 18, 2015, 4:35 PM

change his name to Dry-erase-board to be more current

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Chalk Talk: I heard this kid might

Mar 19, 2015, 4:40 PM

He's gonna be erasing boards...record boards. Go Tigers

What? Integrity in this day and age Maybe, there is still

Mar 18, 2015, 5:45 PM

hope.

Game clips here

Mar 18, 2015, 7:56 PM

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/03/alabama_offers_clemson_te_comm.html

Looks like a possession receiver that can block too. I'll be very excited to see him in Orange !!

Sorry about bama site

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Game clips here

Mar 19, 2015, 2:37 AM

Yeah, man - he appears to block like a truck and doesn't take his foot off the gas until his target's in the dirt - and then he immediately looks for someone else to crush. And my [gosh], those one-armed catches in stride demonstrate an almost unnatural confidence in catching the ball, e.g.: if I can get at least one hand on the ball.... done.

Interesting, too, to note in the comments section on the 'bama site that one guy said he hopes that when Saban "decides to hang it up" they'll look to Dabo with an offer, referencing him as a 'bama product and his ties with Stallings, etc. Blood may be thick, they say, but in the Upstate, when exposed to Clemson, it turns to a particularly deep orange colored clay that simply doesn't wash off.

these kinda recruits ^^^^ :-D

Mar 19, 2015, 10:22 AM

Like I stated in a post yesterday...

These kick@SS new recruits we have coming in love Clemson so much, they're doing all the recruiting they can FOR Clemson!!!
They KNOW how special it is here in TigerTown & WANT to have the best other possible players around them.
it's no secret, thanks to Dabo & staff (& past star-players), that our potential & ceiling is ALL-THE-WAY to the TOP!!!!!!

Help reel'em on in boys!!! :)

ALL-IN!!!! Go Tigers! Can't wait for football...

If you get an offer from Clemson it's a "big time offer"***

Mar 18, 2015, 8:11 PM

Last time I checked CLEMSON is a big-time offer

Mar 18, 2015, 11:19 PM

Just sayin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

the difference between dabo and saban

Mar 25, 2015, 2:03 PM

is that dabo knows every detail about a kid before offering him. saban only cares about game film and how you can help him on the field. im sure dabo knew who his grandfather was at least.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic