Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: The future arrives: Clemson welcomes midyear enrollees to campus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

New Story: The future arrives: Clemson welcomes midyear enrollees to campus

Jan 5, 2015, 9:01 AM

The future arrives: Clemson welcomes midyear enrollees to campus

The next wave of Clemson football players is already on campus, and TigerNet takes a look at each of the players who will be able to take part in spring practice and summer workouts. (Photo courtesy of Clemson football Twitter) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those 4 OL enrolling early could be huge.***

Jan 5, 2015, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Exactly what I was thinking...

Jan 6, 2019, 7:38 AM

I wonder which ones, if any, will avoid the RS. Coming in early is huge, b/c these guys are going to have two cycles (spring / fall camps) to work on the speed of the college game, and the playbook.

Not to mention the two QB's coming in, that is equally huge in my book. I love DW, but he's already had 3 big injuries, so looking forward to seeing what the other two guys bring to the table.

Re: Exactly what I was thinking...

Jan 5, 2015, 11:42 AM

On the Deshaun Watson part of your concerns. We will always be on edge wondering what will happen with him next. But how many times have we seen the injury bug hit someone back to back to back, and then go the rest of their lives with never another major injury. With DW their is a lot of things he can do to prepare his body and get himself FB tuff while he is out with the ACL surgery. I'm thinking DW will come back with his injuries behind him, and he will be our first Heisman Trophy winner, and the commander of our second National Championship trophy. To be honest, Clemson is so stock piled with elite talent, that we have elite talent going else where b/c of the list of talent they see in front of them. We have the pieces, and I'm believing we have a championship caliber coaching staff in place right now. Our only down fall I see at this point, is if we lose any of our coaching staff within the next two seasons. I think we are closer to that crystal FB than most really know that we are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are pretty big already! :)

Jan 5, 2015, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Those 4 OL enrolling early could be huge.*** ]

They could all be over 300 by fall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: The future arrives: Clemson welcomes midyear enrollees to campus

Jan 5, 2015, 9:23 AM

They look like future National Champions

Jan 5, 2015, 9:29 AM

Welcome to CLEMSON ! Glad to see all the early enrollees. Getting a full Spring Practice plus Summer Workouts is a plus. A lot of them will be able to contribute as Freshman if needed, especially on the O line. Looking forward to the Spring and seeing these guys compete. GO TIGERS !!!

Fire Dabo!!...oh wait, too early in the year. These kids

Jan 5, 2015, 9:57 AM

look great. Dabo and the staff continue to impress with the quality of recruits that they are bringing in. I see the playoffs in our future....soon!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fire Dabo!!...oh wait, too early in the year. These kids

Jan 5, 2015, 10:12 AM

Just wait the haters will be on soon griping about the Davis Twins and the other greyshirts...

Jan 5, 2015, 11:53 AM

That is true. I am pumped about the grayshirts, the coaches have proven that they can develop players and the Davises and Trapp have good bloddlines.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2015, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Fire Dabo!!...oh wait, too early in the year. These kids ]

Only when people throw them out front to be complained about. Most have forgotten about them until someone is dying to stir that bucket to see what smell they can get to rising out of it. Kind of like the people that love being the bearer of bad news and negativity. The people that can never leave well enough alone!!! One or both of those guys could end up being a positive, but the bearers of negativity are hoping against them b/c there isn't a lot of negativity in our program at the present time that could bring forth a terrible stink that would make those types happy and pleased with themselves!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why does Fruhmorgan looks so much bigger than Hyatt?

Jan 5, 2015, 10:10 AM

Mitch was supposed to be 6-6 to Jake's 6-5.

Jake looks 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier than Hyatt here.....

Re: why does Fruhmorgan looks so much bigger than Hyatt?

Jan 5, 2015, 10:12 AM

late growth spirt?

Fruhmorgan is still growing he's up to 6'-10"

Jan 5, 2015, 10:13 AM [ in reply to why does Fruhmorgan looks so much bigger than Hyatt? ]

dude is a monster

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fruhmorgan is still growing he's up to 6'-10"

Jan 5, 2015, 10:15 AM

yeah, even jeff scott is bigger than hyatt in that. Wut is going on here?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guys... Look how much farther back he is standing...

Jan 5, 2015, 10:38 AM

It's a very simple optical illusion.

Then why isnt Coach Scott 6'8"

Jan 5, 2015, 2:25 PM

Jake is huge!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It couldn't possibly be distorted by the lens or the

Jan 5, 2015, 11:06 AM [ in reply to why does Fruhmorgan looks so much bigger than Hyatt? ]

varying distance the players are standing from it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

You don't understand photographic depth perception.

Jan 5, 2015, 12:06 PM [ in reply to why does Fruhmorgan looks so much bigger than Hyatt? ]

If a photo is taken with a fairly wide angle lens, and I can tell this one was, those in the front will appear larger than those in the rear. Closer is exaggerated. The opposite would be true with a telephoto lens.

thanks! had no idea they would use a wide-angle for that....***

Jan 5, 2015, 12:33 PM

Re: thanks! had no idea they would use a wide-angle for that....***

Jan 5, 2015, 1:08 PM

I'm thinkin Fruhmorgen,Hyatt, Cervenka, Johnson, Israel, Muse, Fields (if he comes!), Ray Ray, Cain, Huggins avoids redshirts. JMO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great year in Recruiting Land***

Jan 5, 2015, 10:18 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 5, 2015, 10:52 AM

Is sterling Johnson not here?? No mention of him

We lose a Peters but gain a Sterling Johnson

Jan 5, 2015, 11:25 AM

thats called reloading not rebuilding!

Re: We lose a Peters but gain a Sterling Johnson

Jan 5, 2015, 1:30 PM

Not just a regular Johnson, but a Sterling one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2015, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: The future arrives: Clemson welcomes midyear enrollees to campus ]

i thought stirling was supposed to come in early , too...

Jan 5, 2015, 11:44 AM

"Sterling" is clearly nestled between Kelly Bryant and Mitch Hyatt on the back row.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2015, 11:03 AM

QUESTIONS for the T-netters that has actually worked with or coached at the HS or college level. Who of the January Big Ugly enrollees do you see contributing in September games?

Jan 5, 2015, 2:11 PM

In case any of these guys read Tiger Net we want them to know they have a great coach and we know we will get great things out of them. You are a Tiger now. Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy for them (and us). Clemson is 1000 times better than HS

Jan 5, 2015, 2:30 PM

Have fun but stay out of trouble!

I thought DEON CAIN was coming in early?***

Jan 5, 2015, 3:55 PM

As uncouth and country ad it is, my first thought on seein

Jan 5, 2015, 4:05 PM

The class was, "Them kids's huge as hell!"