Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN draft analyst on Vic Beasley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN draft analyst on Vic Beasley

Dec 31, 2014, 11:19 AM

ESPN draft analyst on Vic Beasley

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ESPN draft analyst on Vic Beasley

Dec 31, 2014, 11:25 AM

When you read about the records Vic holds...this was pretty much over 3 seasons...

his freshman year?

2011: Had two tackles in 16 snaps over nine games ... Clemson had a 9-0 record in his nine games ... played two snaps in his first career game against Troy on Sept. 3 ... had a special teams tackle against Wofford on Sept. 10 ... had one tackle in 10 snaps against No. 3 Virginia Tech in the ACC Championship game on Dec. 3.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Todd, we know...***

Dec 31, 2014, 11:26 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

these drawings/pics of the players are pretty cool! ;-)

Dec 31, 2014, 11:33 AM

All golden & classic looking...
beams from heaven shining down on God's country!!! :-D
They played like warrior-gods in that bowlgame & formally punished OU for their sacrilege and heretical ways against the mighty Clemson!

Go Tigers!!!!

Re: these drawings/pics of the players are pretty cool! ;-)

Dec 31, 2014, 1:37 PM

If you like them then go onto instagram and check out @clemson_editz

Re: Thanks Todd, we know...***

Dec 31, 2014, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Thanks Todd, we know...*** ]

Exactly... Beasley is "near elite"? What the #### do you have to do to be elite? Beasley will prove himself quite well in the NFL. The team that acquires him will be soooo happy to have a weapon like him.

don't forget doo doo

Jan 1, 2015, 10:33 AM

Clowney was tagged "elite". He was ready for the nfl coming out of high school! Wonder how the Texans are feeling about that elite tag now! Haha

Vic will go high but the nfl is all about need. I feel like Clemson will be better represented in this draft than any others since I was football aware.

Vic's combine numbers will be really interesting

Dec 31, 2014, 11:59 AM

He's already highly rated so it doesn't really make sense for him to play in any of all-star games to potentially get picked apart. If I'm him, I'd take a week off and then get straight into combine prep. The key measurables for him are his weight, reps on the bench (he's light so he has to prove that he's strong in spite of it), 10 and 20 yds split in the 40, and his overall 40 time.

I bet he has a similar 40 time as the Clown

Dec 31, 2014, 1:26 PM

and nearly doubles him on the bench.

Re: I bet he has a similar 40 time as the Clown

Dec 31, 2014, 3:24 PM

Vic will shine in the NFL. Work ethic and great humble attitude will take him far.

Re: I bet he has a similar 40 time as the Clown

Jan 1, 2015, 1:24 AM

He will be drafted 8th by the Giants...they love nasty DEs. I'm a huge Giants fan and my blood runneth Orange. This would be the first time since Priester (for two seconds) that the Giants had a Tiger on their roster...I'm tired of other teams snatching up all the Orange.

Re: Vic's combine numbers will be really interesting

Dec 31, 2014, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Vic's combine numbers will be really interesting ]

Just gonna throw this out there, Beasley was reportedly one of the strongest players in the weight room since his sophomore year. His frame is about maxed out. Hopefully scouts remember Elvis Dummervil and realize sometimes guys just have the "it" factor regardless of size

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Anyone else a really like the pic?

Dec 31, 2014, 1:30 PM

I would buy it if it were a Fat Head, just don't know what my wife would say.

Re: FB Update: ESPN draft analyst on Vic Beasley

Dec 31, 2014, 2:00 PM

I was reading a mock draft an it had Beasley going 27th and in the comments it said that Vic's first step was a concern. A concern? Where do they come up with this stuff? If Beasley doesn't go in the top 10, I will be stunned.

Scooby ain't shizzzzzitt

Jan 1, 2015, 4:23 AM

Vic was robbed

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i dont really understand the whole "size" thing

Jan 1, 2015, 2:08 PM

VB is a monster! He is 6'3" & pure rock! How is this a problem? He is one of the fastest off the snap & can get around anyone! Why would a team want anything else? Screw "bigger" & "taller", its about speed & strength & the young man has both. What ever team is lucky enough to have him will be blessed with a DE for many many seasons.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic