Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Jimbo Fisher talks Cole Stoudt, Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,417

New Story: Jimbo Fisher talks Cole Stoudt, Deshaun Watson

Sep 19, 2014, 9:01 PM

Jimbo Fisher talks Cole Stoudt, Deshaun Watson

Saturday's game in Tallahassee could be unusual as four quarterbacks could see action during the contest. What does Florida St. head coach Jimbo Fisher say about Clemson's duo of Cole Stoudt and Deshaun Watson? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jimbo ... polite & humble in his comments ... unlike SOS***

Sep 19, 2014, 9:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jimbo ... polite & humble in his comments ... unlike SOS***

Sep 19, 2014, 9:38 PM

Acc coach speak. What he really meant to say was play the best that you've got coach the best that you can win or lose.

And what you just said

Sep 19, 2014, 10:41 PM

Is not even speech at all.

Go to bed.

Sep 19, 2014, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Jimbo ... polite & humble in his comments ... unlike SOS*** ]

I'm sure that J Bo feels that JW Raper can score enough points on us in a half to beat us at home. But if we score a couple of TDs in the first half, and their back up QB don't score anything, JW Raper will have to put the ball in the air a lot that could lead to him being picked off. And I'm sure our DBs would be waiting for a lot of balls in the air if we are 14/0 in the first half. I think that we have a pretty chance in this game if we take advantage in the first half and score some points

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2014, 11:01 PM [ in reply to Jimbo ... polite & humble in his comments ... unlike SOS*** ]

He is not smarmy like spurlid. No one is as big a jerk as spurlid, even if they try, but Jimbo showed no class in the slight slap on the wrist of Winston. Very classless! I hope it haunts them for the rest of their being.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2014, 11:02 PM [ in reply to Jimbo ... polite & humble in his comments ... unlike SOS*** ]

No smarmier in the universe, but coots like him, and they deserve him.

Jimbo says...I never recruited DW.

Sep 19, 2014, 10:05 PM

You have to have at least one arrest and be a certified thug to play for FSU.

Make that my backup and my 3rd stringer jimbos prepping.***

Sep 20, 2014, 1:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Jimbo Fisher talks Cole Stoudt, Deshaun Watson

Sep 20, 2014, 1:49 AM

Basically, Jimbo said put your best on the field with the best I put on the field and we'll see who wins. I just hope the game is close. Our OL line is going to have to a better job than they did at GA. If we have a bunch of 3 and outs, the defense will be worn out by half time.

Winston now suspended for the entire game...

Sep 20, 2014, 7:51 AM

Looks like the university (not the coaches) decided that one half wasn't enough. Setting aside whether Clemson wins or loses this game - it would have looked really bad if Winston had led FSU to a second half comeback and become the hero.

May be out for season. Betters who took Clemson+20.5 rejoice***

Sep 20, 2014, 10:14 AM

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,417
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic