Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN ACC Season Preview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,785

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN ACC Season Preview

Jul 21, 2014, 6:53 AM

WATCH: ESPN ACC Season Preview

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN ACC Season Preview

Jul 21, 2014, 7:06 AM

I've longed for the days where we had a nasty D and no hype. Dabo should have them playing with giant chip on their shoulder because apparently Tajh and Sammy were our only 2 players last year... spot the #### ball!

Jul 21, 2014, 7:21 AM

WOW, no respect for Clemson whatsoever. Somebody is about to get snake bit. Go Tigers!

Jul 21, 2014, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN ACC Season Preview ]

I agree and it is for that reason that I truly believe we go 10-2 or better. We can win games with our d and those who have concerns/questions re Cole are in for a very pleasant surprise. This guy never gets too high or too low, has been schooled in reading defenses and checking off at the LOS, not afraid to throw the thing away when necessary and is an adequate runner if necessary. I believe he will lead us to a great year and when Watson is in the game (and he will be) good ,luck to the opposition trying to defense our Tigers!
Face it, we are loaded with talent, are being put aside by theses so-called "experts" and that's just the way I like it. Better to be a "dog" and go about business in a workman like fashion. I'll be shocked if we don't see a major effort by our Tigers this year. And no, I'm not conceding ANY game including the one against the Crab Legs from FS!

florida is the one team they need to watch out for ???????

Jul 21, 2014, 7:26 AM

fine example of jesse palmer being the homer he is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? Florida? 4-8 last season...

Jul 21, 2014, 12:12 PM

The mighty Gators ended the season with 7 consecutive losses, including a home loss to Georgia Southern. Their only wins came over Toledo (7-5) at home, Tennessee (5-7) at home, Kentucky (2-10) for their only road win and Arkansas (3-9) at home. Palmer never misses an opportunity to show the world how completely clueless he is.

Re: florida is the one team they need to watch out for ???????

Jul 21, 2014, 1:09 PM [ in reply to florida is the one team they need to watch out for ??????? ]

Hey, a 4-8 SEC East team would go 14-2 in the NFC West. That's not opinion. That's fact!* FSU better beware the mighty Gators.

*Page 47, paragraph #2, under the connect-the-3-dots puzzle in Finebum's new book.*

~JKB

Jul 21, 2014, 8:17 AM

Wow! I guess there's no need for us even to suit up a team this year. I hope the Tigers are hearing this snubbing and get an attitude. I think we will be a better team this year, even without Sammy and Tahj.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The new official ESPN name for the Clemson football team is

Jul 21, 2014, 8:27 AM

The no-tahj-boyd-no-sammy-watkins Clemson Tigers. Hell, why even show up to play? We are going to suck!

No respect, excellent!

Jul 21, 2014, 8:40 AM

Spot the ball!

Not only no respect for Clemson, no respect for ACC ...

Jul 21, 2014, 9:55 AM

ESPN: Hey we've got some down time at SEC media days so let's talk about the conference that won two BCS bowl games and has the defending national champion for a couple of minutes. No need to cover up all the banners and posters that say "SEC". Roll tape ...

Couldn't help themselves...SEC talk during this clip***

Jul 21, 2014, 1:00 PM

I Thought A Sports Media Source Was Supposed To Be... ----

Jul 21, 2014, 3:21 PM

OBJECTIVE?????? There were more SEC video than anything
in the intro.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,785
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive