»
Topic: FB Update: Video: Venables talks Clemson defense
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 5, 2014 10:02 AM by: allorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

FB Update: Video: Venables talks Clemson defense

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 7:06 PM

Video: Venables talks Clemson defense

Read Update »

I appreciate these videos. However, is there some reason

[1]
Posted: Apr 4, 2014 7:26 PM

for trying to interview someone in gale force winds apparently without a mic muffler? Considering these are often weekly events, wouldn't it be better to have a venue where you can hear the questions and the answers. My computer speakers sounded like someone stuck the mic in a disposal... Just a suggestion. Thanks again.

Re: I appreciate these videos. However, is there some reason

Posted: Apr 5, 2014 2:25 AM

maybe if they were not using their cell phones as mics, . I barely heard a word he said in the last interview.

[1]
Posted: Apr 5, 2014 5:59 AM

These videos are worse than useless. You connect with them and then, as the above posters pointed out, you can't hear them. We appreciate all the boards attempts to bring us the latest, but I prefer to read rather than try to hear.

Ken

Posted: Apr 5, 2014 10:02 AM

H&ll yea, a first grader could read it to us to where we could at least have an idea of what was being said much better than trying to hear through that wind turbulence ....

Posted: Apr 5, 2014 9:55 AM

I'm 10,000% with you on that statement. They don't have nothing important enough to say to get me to try and hear their voice over all that wind noise rumbling in our ears. Why even waste the time recording a 3d grader sound quality. I've gotten to where I click it off quicker than I clicked it on. The sound quality is very amateurish!!!

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 tickets in sec H rowFF asking 2500 for the pair, cash check or PayPal, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
984 people have read this post