Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Brownell, players on NIT bid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Brownell, players on NIT bid

Mar 16, 2014, 9:30 PM

Brownell, players on NIT bid

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Brownell, players on NIT bid

Mar 16, 2014, 9:45 PM

Glad the players sounding positive! Shows how classy our guys are!

Mar 16, 2014, 9:48 PM

I know they have to be disappointed about not getting to the NCAA tourney, but I believe this group will play well, perhaps even win the NIT and by doing so, set the stage for next year.

Mar 17, 2014, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: BKB Update: Brownell, players on NIT bid ]

Yes they are showing class but, I would bet anyone that what they are saying in public, isn't even close to what they are saying to each other. Personally, I wouldn't have expected even good people to be so classy after they had been robbed the way the team had been in their last two games. I think they have showed a profound resilience to not lash out publicly. At that age, I just don't think that I could have reached down far enough and found that same type of restraint, I honestly don't. I do think that when you expect and demand that type of restraint from your Young Men. The coach, and the school should have taken a much tougher stance against the injustice directed toward your student athletes!!! What will the acc do, fine you b/c you spoke out against blatant injustice. Sure they could, and they could use the excuse that the refs missed the call/foul. But that excuse is weak when it is missed twice against the same team that both times the missed calls cost that same team two very crucial games that ended every chance to progress to the next level. Pay the ### fine for your team that just maybe will help them the next time they are in that situation again. And if it don't, pay the fine again for speaking out again. I bet the rest of the league that are sick of the injustices against there teams with the very same refs will begin to fight back also, which will be the beginning of the end of the Swoffy led BS!!! If somebody don't take the first step for change, there will never be any change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GA St.

Mar 16, 2014, 10:11 PM

Is a good basketball team. They will not be an easy win . Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic