»
Topic: BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 9:44 PM by: danny1279
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3   Pages: 1  

BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

[1]
Posted: Feb 22, 2014 10:26 AM

Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

Read Update »

Re: BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 1:04 PM

I hope that Parker does well in the Majors. He will be another Clemson Tiger showing off what type players that come from Clemson, so the best of luck to him. I don't think that I was alone in feeling that Parker didn't give our FB team a 100% in his last year. I felt he played skittish and afraid of contact only b/c he was trying to protect his self for his Baseball career. I don't blame him for that. I do wish that he would have just walked away from FB if he was afraid of giving his team mates, coaches, and Clemson fans a 110%. There wouldn't have been nothing dishonorably or coward about him just saying that he was making Baseball his career, and he didn't want to risk a FB injury when he was already in the door with a Major League Baseball team.

Yep..& he would have won that Auburn game if ribs not broken

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 5:42 PM

by late hit..and he still threw a rifle pass into the end zone that "might" have been catchable but the WR was a Soph and didn't field it correctly as it spiraled to the right and away from him.

And if caught the Tigers would have beaten what turned out to be the NC of 2010.

GoTiGERS!

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: BSB Update: Kyle Parker in running for MLB roster spot

Posted: Feb 22, 2014 9:44 PM

Got to say I think that hit he took against Auburn injured him. I don't think he was holding anything back. I just think he didn't have much to give because of that late hit against Auburn. It was obvious he was playing hurt for the rest of the season after that game.

Replies: 3   Pages: 1  
[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1031 people have read this post