Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class

Feb 4, 2014, 2:56 PM

Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class

ESPN college football analyst Tom Luginbill weighs in on Clemson'w 2014 recruiting class. Who does he say is the star of the class? What does he say about Clemson potentially losing ground to Florida St.? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, but when will Lightbulbbill weigh in on Clemson's class?***

Feb 4, 2014, 3:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Ok, but when will Lightbulbbill weigh in on Clemson's class?***

Feb 4, 2014, 3:01 PM

We are all waiting on lighbulbbill to weigh in.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what I thought the headline said when I first saw it.

Feb 4, 2014, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Ok, but when will Lightbulbbill weigh in on Clemson's class?*** ]

furreal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

LOL! I did too, which prompted my reply

Feb 4, 2014, 3:05 PM

Then I saw the picture in the post and thought, wow Bill looks younger than I imagined.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I did exactly the opposirte, reading youur post as

Feb 4, 2014, 4:21 PM

as Luginbill, instead of Lightbulbill. Sometimes we read what we are expecting to see.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class

Feb 4, 2014, 3:33 PM

I think this is both accurate and complimentary. Our coaches did an excellent job in recruiting our needs and recruiting in general. I think our staff is one of the top 5 recruiting staff's in the nation. We do need to start winning the battle for some of our top 5 recruits in S.C., whether we want to face up to the truth or not, their 5 year domination began the same time that USUC started dominating in state recruiting.

It's changing. Mike Williams for one.***

Feb 4, 2014, 4:27 PM

and i think it's condescending. i guess our perception on

Feb 4, 2014, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Luginbill weighs in on Clemson recruiting class ]

his meaning is different. it's all good ( except our losses).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need To Fight Tooth And Nail With FSU And Chikenlina Too ---

Feb 4, 2014, 4:45 PM

ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE.....and set this thing back
right.....Then watch how things soar for us.

If he can come in ready to compete

Feb 4, 2014, 6:41 PM

Jeffrie Gibson will be one to watch for. I know we're stacked at db, but with his size and speed his might be a name to remember in a year or two.

What has been a weakness will soon be a plus... Depth in the

Feb 4, 2014, 7:03 PM

secondary is going to be a crucial part for Venables. Think Seattle and Chancellor as a big safety. We've been recruiting some tall guys that are S/LBs that are going to start showing out this year. 4 RS DBs doing nothing but getting ready...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This!

Feb 4, 2014, 7:28 PM

Dabo and BV are building a beast of a defense. We will not need to score 42 to win in the coming years. The offense will continue to be strong under Morris, but the defense will dominate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

What's the scoop on Williams? That recruiting rag AJC

Feb 4, 2014, 7:29 PM

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/02/03/uga-emerges-as-top-contender-for-dt-andrew-williams/

thinks he's staying in-state.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic