Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris says Georgia Tech defense one of the best Clemson has faced
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Morris says Georgia Tech defense one of the best Clemson has faced

Nov 11, 2013, 3:06 PM

Morris says Georgia Tech defense one of the best Clemson has faced

Clemson faces a Georgia Tech defense that is ranked 12th nationally in total defense under new defensive coordinator Ted Roof, a defense that Chad Morris says is one of the best Clemson has faced this season. Photo by Kevin Liles / US PRESSWIRE Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well we must be one of the best offenses PJ has seen

Nov 11, 2013, 3:14 PM

On account we are favored by 10 over his 18.8 point a game bumblebees

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our HUHN offensive is something rare for them and

Nov 11, 2013, 3:36 PM

is a key for wearing down their defense.

More than any other team so far - well, maybe except FSU - GT is one where we can't miss many scoring opportunities simply because they will chew up so much clock when they have the ball.

I just dont understand their reluctance to shore up the RT

Nov 11, 2013, 4:20 PM

spot?? If Battle has been playing and practicing well, move either him or Brandon Thomas to RT. Because neither RT has been playing worth a crap all year.

Re: I just dont understand their reluctance to shore up the RT

Nov 11, 2013, 8:32 PM

That has been a very weak link for us, and it needs to get fixed. I thought GT would awaken and play lights out this year. I was wrong, and his replacement has been very average as well. We need strength at that position if we want to have the offensive dominance we need. Come on, Tiger coaches. Get it right and move on!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beat GT...BAD whatever it takes. No mercy in the Valley!***

Nov 11, 2013, 4:41 PM

Re: Beat GT...BAD whatever it takes. No mercy in the Valley!***

Nov 11, 2013, 8:34 PM

Come on Tigers! Let's keep our eyes off the scoreboard and keep our foot on the accelerator until it's over!!!! (for the rest of the season)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A loss to GT would be very sad given who has beaten them

Nov 11, 2013, 4:42 PM

VT, Miami, and BYU. We're just as good, if not better, as those dudes.

That's an okay resume of teams to lose to this year.

Nov 11, 2013, 8:01 PM

Ga. Tech will be a huge challenge as always.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's pad their resume with a loss to the #8 Tigers***

Nov 11, 2013, 10:10 PM

Re: Front Page Story: Morris says Georgia Tech defense one of the best Clemson has faced

Nov 11, 2013, 4:48 PM

Pardon me for asking but... Didn't we beat the dog snot out of Ted Roof's Auburn defense a few years ago? Can't imagine he has better athletes at GA Tech than he had at Auburn... If Tajh is in the groove we will roll the nerds' defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

point for the picture.***

Nov 11, 2013, 6:17 PM

Re: Front Page Story: Morris says Georgia Tech defense one of the best Clemson has faced

Nov 11, 2013, 11:06 PM

This is starting to be an every week thing with our coaches. Sorry Da Chad, I believe that FSU is and will be the best defense we have already faces all year. And if GT is the best D we will face all year, just tell our offense to just stay home. we don't want to face another embarrassment at home twice in one year....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic