GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Basketball Recruiting Update: Clemson target to announce on Friday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8  

Basketball Recruiting Update: Clemson target to announce on Friday

Sep 30, 2013, 10:17 PM

Clemson target to announce on Friday

Read Update »

flag link

BIG TIME difference maker to the program if he picks TIGERS

[1]
Sep 30, 2013, 10:26 PM

He is everything Milton was supposed to be...at least on paper. I thought he was going to commit last year before having to go to prep school. Putting him & KJ McD on the wings is a highlight show in waiting.

flag link

I hope so...

Sep 30, 2013, 10:40 PM

But almost a week after visiting the visit might not be as fresh. This is going to be real close...

flag link

Michigan is loaded at his position

Sep 30, 2013, 10:47 PM

If he wants to play, and play now, he will be a Tiger. He will be stuck on the behind GR3 and Meatchicken.

flag link

Would be a huge get for us

Sep 30, 2013, 11:00 PM

Brownell clearly expecting some attrition in the off season

flag link

It would; and yes, it sure looks like it.***

Sep 30, 2013, 11:32 PM

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Not a thing to go on

Oct 1, 2013, 7:42 PM

but I'd say Harrison, Filer, Coleman and Smith could all be possible tranfer candidates depending on how things go for them this year. Not all of them, but a couple. Just the nature of college hoops these days

flag link

Not realistic prediction because:

Oct 2, 2013, 3:13 PM

Harrison would have to sit out another year and you only get 5 to play 4, so he would be done. Filer isn't going to get a better offer outside the ACC. Smith is lucky to get a chance at Clemson, but MIGHT be interested in joining Sullivan at UNCC since he's from Charlotte. Coleman isn't a very attractive get coming off an Achilles injury & any move he might consider would have to be a lateral move...he too is lucky to be in ACC & would be reaching to go home to Philly for Temple, Villanova or others in the area.

flag link

couldn't agree more!!

Oct 1, 2013, 3:15 PM

I sure hope we get this talented player as it could help us immediately and ignite BB's recruiting, which is improving each year.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Last minute tickets available for ACC Championship! 4 tickets in section 316. Club level tickets. As...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
1868 people have read this post