Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Update: New Clemson Sports Radio show hosted by TigerNet Talk's Lawton Swann
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

General Update: New Clemson Sports Radio show hosted by TigerNet Talk's Lawton Swann

Jun 26, 2013, 4:34 PM

New Clemson Sports Radio show hosted by TigerNet Talk's Lawton Swann

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to El Swann! This will be a huge improvement on the

Jun 26, 2013, 4:38 PM

airwaves here in Cooterville!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congrats

Jun 26, 2013, 4:42 PM

good stuff man. tough market i bet but more Clemson talk is always good. he would be a good addition around here as well.

Re: General Update: New Clemson Sports Radio show hosted by TigerNet Talk's Lawton Swann

Jun 26, 2013, 4:50 PM

Congrats to El Swann. I was fortunate to meet him at a Clemson football game one time. He is very passionate about Clemson and radio, and the few podcasts I have listened to have always been entertaining.

Hopefully his show is a huge success in that market.

null

That's awesome news El Swann -- congrats! Tigernet is

Jun 26, 2013, 4:53 PM

taking over!

Just give us a week or two notice whenever you want us on your show ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Congrats, El Swann!

Jun 26, 2013, 4:56 PM

Are you still going to try and keep a TNet chat room going during your broadcast? Lotta Couch Coaches here that need to make sure everyone knows what's what, after all.

Clemson

All of that is being worked on as we speak. I enjoy the chat

Jun 26, 2013, 5:19 PM

room and I am going to work with 560AM to make sure we don't lose that aspect of the show. They have some things setup already, but I'm going to try and make it as simple as it can be for people to chat.

As TigerNet Talk will move to Sunday's at 9PM still live online and we will make it into more of a game recap. I hope with the extra exposure that TigerNet Talk can become more caller driven to get reaction from fans etc.

As you can imagine, I have a ton of stuff to get taken care of over the next several weeks.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. The support of listeners got me to this opportunity and it will be my goal to bring a great show to 560AM each and every evening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best of luck! Need a voice here. Don't let coots ruin it.

Jun 26, 2013, 7:03 PM

I'm sure they will try to flood the airways.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats--very deserving***

Jun 26, 2013, 6:54 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Congrats Swann!!!!!!!!!! Always loved the show!***

Jun 26, 2013, 7:38 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats El Swann! This is very cool news and I believe

Jun 26, 2013, 8:28 PM

you will be a tremendous success!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Podcasts on Itunes?

Jun 26, 2013, 8:31 PM

I know it will be on Iheartradio, but will it also be available on Itunes like your current podcast? Thanks.

I honestly don't know how that will work at this point.

Jun 26, 2013, 10:33 PM

I should know more about that aspect in the next few weeks. Thanks for the support.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I honestly don't know how that will work at this point.

Jun 26, 2013, 11:02 PM

Congrats Lawton.

Congratulations...and thanks! I can assure you that we

Jun 27, 2013, 7:05 AM

Clemson folks in the Midlands will be rejoicing in the breath of fresh air amid the poultry stench. Finally, we'll be able to listen to sports' radio here. Best wishes!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congrats El SWAN***

Jun 27, 2013, 8:10 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to the El Swann

Jun 27, 2013, 10:26 AM

We've been needing some Clemson talk in Columbia for long time now. Can't wait. Good luck!

that's great news!! Congratulations! See ya in The Valley!***

Jun 27, 2013, 12:05 PM

Re: that's great news!! Congratulations! See ya in The Valley!***

Jun 27, 2013, 12:21 PM

So know.I can hear his ridiculous calls up a CU win over the #####? His call last year was a classic lol

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic