Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: FL commit says "Dabo was like the coolest coach"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: FL commit says "Dabo was like the coolest coach"

Apr 22, 2013, 9:06 AM

FL commit says "Dabo was like the coolest coach"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The part about R. Nkem

Apr 22, 2013, 9:11 AM

That part about Nkemdiche ticked me off.

Is that a diss on us? I have no idea.

Apr 22, 2013, 9:21 AM

What was the funniest thing that happened in your recruiting experiences? “I would say Clemson thinking they were going to get Robert Nkemdiche, but that would be kind of subliminal. So I won’t say that.”

Why Robert? “Robert is hilarious. Him and David Kamara, they were funny. I just knew when they committed to Clemson … I don’t know.”

You knew at the time that they wouldn’t sign with Clemson? “Everybody in Gwinnett knew that Robert was going to Ole Miss.”

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. It's a diss on us.***

Apr 22, 2013, 9:51 AM

Not really

Apr 22, 2013, 11:38 AM

He's just saying that everybody where he was from kind of knew he was headed to Ole Miss, so they didn't believe it when he committed to Clemson.

The locals usually know a lot more about what's going on that anybody else.

Exactly, Penthouse. Agree 100%.

Apr 22, 2013, 12:06 PM

Which is why I said on here many times when Nkidemchiechee actually showed up on Clemson's campus with a jersey on, I would believe he was a Clemson Tiger. Not one second sooner. I didn't read this as a diss at all.

Agree 100%. He is saying he and a bunch of other 18 year

Apr 22, 2013, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Yes. It's a diss on us.*** ]

olds knew that RN was pulling a fast one on us.

Re: Agree 100%. He is saying he and a bunch of other 18 year

Apr 22, 2013, 10:13 PM

My god, this crap again. Let this kid commit however he chooses to ddo it. Do we have to endure more BS about RN? Let it go!!

Re: The part about R. Nkem

Apr 22, 2013, 11:16 AM [ in reply to The part about R. Nkem ]

The part about RN ticks us all off b/c everybody but us saw the games he was playing. We were blind b/c we "thought" he wanted us as much as we wanted him. Lets face and except it, we got punked by a slick talking LIAR with a grossly rude mother. And I personally would drive by both of them in the desert with the skin peeling off both of them. I know by Gods rule I will have to forgive them both for the way they disrespected Clemson and the Clemson fans. But it isn't today, hopefully soon b/c I hate feeling this way about anybody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok, there's still some festering wounds, but unless

Apr 22, 2013, 12:29 PM

mickey conn confesses to lying to dabo, i'll never believe it or believe he knew robert would never come & misled dabo/staff.

mickey & dabo were college room & teammates. mickey has been coach at grayson since 2004 i believe, so i'm pretty sure he knows robert, the family & the situation.

robert's mom[half way around the world] got pissed because the one visit robert made without his father, he committed. i really believe robert loved clemson. do i think his mom is a controlling so-n-so? yep, i sure do; some mothers can be, gawd bless them.

i also believe robert was 17 with his friends and dabo n staff are #### good at what they do. maybe sometimes too good?

i got nothing against rn. i wish his mom had taken a visit or at least taken some phone calls, but i'm not holding that against robert. his mom wanted the brothers together, whether it was selfish of her or not, doesn't matter to how i feel about her son.

good luck to the kid, he seems to have all the tools.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2013, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: The part about R. Nkem ]

More RN BS. I give up.

Not a diss, more so more proof that Ole Mi$$...

Apr 22, 2013, 10:17 AM

paid for RN, and everybody at Gwinnett knew about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would think he knew they weren't going to stick b/c he

Apr 22, 2013, 3:44 PM

knew big bad mama wasn't going to allow that to happen. Either way they're all punks. I think this kid just acts like he knows more than he really does. I do think that there could be a side to this RN thing to help all his buddies get scholarships to Clemson all the while he knew he wasn't going to go there. BTW whats KAmara going to do? He gonna be RN's assistant forever? thats whats funny.

So this kid thinks it funny that RN lied and...

Apr 22, 2013, 10:25 AM

backstabbed a friend he lived with for a year. Makes sense why he committed to florida

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So this kid thinks it funny that RN lied and...

Apr 22, 2013, 10:52 AM

Hines sight is 50/50 or 20/20 ;)I understand that. But the very moment RN started that if they take this one and that one, Dabo should have told RN we are recruiting you. And if you want to bring your buddies, we're done here, we withdraw the offer. I hope that Dabo will do that the next time a recruit tries what RN was doing....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hindsight is also 20/20***

Apr 22, 2013, 11:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hindsight is also 20/20***

Apr 22, 2013, 11:59 AM

He's got poor vision. So it may be 50:50

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hindsight is also 20/20***

Apr 22, 2013, 3:40 PM

LMAO. So I screwed it up, the feelings are still the same. BUT, I do have very poor eye's sight.

I was hoping hines sight was one of those obscure TNet jokes

Apr 22, 2013, 12:04 PM [ in reply to hindsight is also 20/20*** ]

I wasn't familiar with.

Be more pacific about these obscure TNet jokes

Apr 22, 2013, 12:07 PM

:)

I would have gone with Heinz sight...

Apr 22, 2013, 3:30 PM

A post with only the firmest, juiciest, freshest observations.

I've always heard that hindsight is what some guys

Apr 22, 2013, 12:39 PM [ in reply to I was hoping hines sight was one of those obscure TNet jokes ]

have when they learn that they got some gal pregnant; foresight is what they wish they had had before committing the dirty deed....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: FL commit says "Dabo was like the coolest coach"

Apr 22, 2013, 12:09 PM

Kid was telling the truth. Did you guys see his neck? Woe

OK - this only means that Clemson is

Apr 22, 2013, 11:30 PM

in the mix for the best HS football players. Let's hope this guy has a great college career and has his best games against the dirt pecking, lice infested, penned up fowls, bobble-heads in Cootlumbia.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2013, 9:04 AM

Anyone can see through your sad attempt. You need to move on RN has been given a raise by now.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic