Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
willy korn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 552

willy korn

Mar 19, 2013, 1:24 PM

Congeatulations to willy korn on the job at csu.I wish the kid all the best.I've read all of the negative stuff on here about him and I think he endured a lot of undue criticism. He was injured his entire career as a tiger...and if anyone dares remember both he and cullen harper were running for their lives back in 08.As a matter of fact it was lack of protection that led to his injury as he was filling in for harper who was also injured due to poor line play...not the kids fault his body didn't have the frame to withstand punishment like whitehurst or have the wheels like woody to out run people. .and overall the bottom line is that it just didn't work out for him here at the place he dreamed of playing...but to his credit he bounced back in the best way he could...that's life..kid is a tiger for life...and who knows..he is young enough to work his way up the ranks and by the time dabo is done years from now he could be the man on the sidelines..how cool would that be to have not only a tiger but homegrown upstate caroli na boy on the sidelines leading future generations of tigers in battle.instead of lamenting failure and dissapointment we should look for solutions in life..as hard as that is.I wish him the best because once a tiger always a tiger...man...am I in offseason pumper mode or what..God Bless...and GO TIGERS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 552
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic