Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Videos: Dabo Swinney Press Conference and Player Interviews
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,120

Football Update: Videos: Dabo Swinney Press Conference and Player Interviews

Nov 17, 2012, 9:28 PM

Videos: Dabo Swinney Press Conference and Player Interviews

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Videos: Dabo Swinney Press Conference and Player Interviews

Nov 17, 2012, 10:29 PM

I am a T-Netter that sometimes I have a lot to say without really saying anything after I've said it. Most other T-Netter's know that I don't talk crap about our Team, our coaches, and Never about our players. I love Clemson I really do. But there is one thing I absolutely hate to no end. I'm speaking about how post game interviews are conducted. It sounds like we are all in a very large group of people sitting together and one table and everybody has something different to say at the same time. And you can't understand what the person next to you is saying b/c it sounds like everybody at the table is trying to talk over the person their next to. With all the money spent on the facilities in the west end zone. You would think they would have a place set aside for other interviews to be conducted at the same time without hearing them all at once. To me it cheapens what we have built there with the way post game interviews are done. I do hope that it is fixed before next season b/c for me it's not worth listening to what they have to say if you have to hear them all at once. I just want to hear the ones they pick for us to hear without hearing Five or six others at the same time. OK I'm done bitching.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fix video volume on Dabo postgame?

Nov 18, 2012, 1:50 AM

Any way to fix the volume on Dabo's postgame press conference video? Can't hear a thing without putting my ear down to my computer speakers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Game but on a side note did anyone notice how

Nov 18, 2012, 8:38 AM

Dabo's nose fit perfectly into the 'Z' in FATZ? You can see it at the 19:16 mark. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,120
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic