Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Prospect Diary: Robert Nkemdiche
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,613

Recruit Update: Prospect Diary: Robert Nkemdiche

Oct 31, 2012, 11:20 AM

Prospect Diary: Robert Nkemdiche

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Prospect Diary: Robert Nkemdiche

Oct 31, 2012, 11:31 AM

No mention of Clemson :(...

I just dont have a good feeling about him staying a Tiger :(

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Not an insider, so I could only read a bit...

Oct 31, 2012, 11:34 AM

But he doesn't say much about his recruitment at all, other than being thankful for his teammates.

Relax. Why write down in his diary all about a decision he's already made and happy with? That friends support with the same decision? I know I don't write about that in mi- I mean....I don't have a diary.

Clemson

"I still do not know what I'm going to do."

Oct 31, 2012, 12:02 PM

"With Georgia, you never know what could happen. I could start falling in love with them again after I visit. They have open arms toward me and I have open arms to them going in. We will see what happens.

As for Ole Miss, it is exciting to have the chance to see my brother Denzel play with my parents. I think he is going to have a great game and it is going to be good for the whole family to see that. I am happy for him.

Back when Denzel was a senior in high school and I was a junior, recruiting was crazy. Colleges had both of us at the top of their list, but we did not know whether or not Denzel would qualify. I am so proud of how he overcame adversity, but his process was really nerve-racking because of how last minute he did everything.

Denzel took a visit to Ole Miss that May and he fell in love with it. I do not know if he would have ended up at Georgia if they had offered. If he would have ended up at Georgia though, it would be just like it is with Ole Miss now. Ole Miss has a good chance to get me because at the end of the day, I could wind up wanting to play with my brother.

I still do not know what I am going to do."

Re: "I still do not know what I'm going to do."

Oct 31, 2012, 12:05 PM

yep that is the part that stood out to me also. Dabo needs to get Mom on campus.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If this is real, he is in no way commited to Clemson.

Oct 31, 2012, 12:28 PM [ in reply to "I still do not know what I'm going to do." ]

He may have commited, but he's not commited.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

This kid relishes the spotlight

Oct 31, 2012, 3:29 PM

He is obviously eating this up,Clowney didn't even waiver this much with Scar.If he was solid with us he would't let all this drama start.One month he is all for us and the next he "just doesn't know".I'm with Dabo and say he shouldn't have committed to us back in the summer and kept his recruiting open.I hope we land him but I'm not holding my breath.At this point we need to make sure Dane Rogers and Elijah Daniel stay with us.

Since he's doing this diary thing i wouldn't be surprised if

Oct 31, 2012, 4:42 PM [ in reply to "I still do not know what I'm going to do." ]

ESPN nudged him into creating some additional drama so as to sell more recruiting insider subscriptions. Hopefully that is the case and he's just airing out all possibilities in order to stir up publicity until signing day. Unfortunately this is the roller coaster we'll be riding on until February.

#1 National recruit writing FOR ESPN. Two possibilities -

Oct 31, 2012, 3:38 PM

a) He is confused. His mother has gotten into his head. She wants both sons at the same school. He wants to please her and he wants to come to Clemson.

b) He is the #1 national recruit writing for ESPN. ESPN wants drama, not "I'm glad my brother likes Ole Miss. It's a great school but I committed to Clemson and I'm holding firm to that commitment."

Let his recruiters handle this. I think he will be good for his word in the end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,613
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic