Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Hangin' with the Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Hangin' with the Chad

Sep 17, 2012, 12:45 PM

Hangin' with the Chad

Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris talked to the media on Monday on the challenge of facing the No.1 ranked Florida State defense. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope FSU is dumb enough to play press coverage

Sep 17, 2012, 1:15 PM

Nuk and Sammy will burn them all day on double moves and quick routes.

If they cheat to double them, Brandon and Jaron will go big.***

Sep 17, 2012, 2:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the quiet confidence.

Sep 17, 2012, 1:25 PM

We have an offense that can go in there and win. Chad knows it and he'll elicit the same quiet confidence in his players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Not concerned about a lack of intensity in practice

Sep 17, 2012, 1:32 PM

this week, that's for sure. This team is hungry.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With our D, he'd better score TDs on almost every posession.***

Sep 17, 2012, 2:25 PM

Re: With our D, he'd better score TDs on almost every posession.***

Sep 17, 2012, 2:26 PM

I hate it when I agree with Razz.

Re: With our D, he'd better score TDs on almost every posession.***

Sep 17, 2012, 5:06 PM

I hate it that he always sounds like a coot. He never has anything positive to say about our team. N E V E R ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By "NEVER" you mean not since these posts a few days ago?...

Sep 17, 2012, 5:49 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12719672#12719672

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12661805#12661805

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12653290#12653290

Classic pumper intolerance exposed! Ouch!

Re: By "NEVER" you mean not since these posts a few days ago?...

Sep 18, 2012, 1:14 AM

Actually Razz they are a first to my sight from you. So I will retract to mostly a dumper. And with me being a positive person toward OUR Tigers, and leaving the negatives alone. If that labels me as a pumper. I'll have to say that I gladly except the label.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's break it down - razz style:

Sep 18, 2012, 7:25 AM [ in reply to By "NEVER" you mean not since these posts a few days ago?... ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12719672#12719672 -- from Sept 7th talking about Auburn & Clemson praying at midfield after the game. "warms your heart" sounds very sarcastic - says zero positive about Clemson.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12661805#12661805 - from August 29 - "BV says D-talent is comparable/faster than OU? Hmm.. I hope!***" .... absolutely NOTHING positive about this. More of your garbage "prove it to me - they owe me something" crap.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12653290#12653290 - from August 27 - Very encouraging. Hope Morris honestly feels good about OL.*** - more of the same - negative toned, you are owed something pile of nothing. and nothing positive.

You had to go back to August to find these examples of "positive" ? Sifting through all the sewage posts you put on here ?

You are easily one of, if not THE worst consistent posters on here who says he is a fan and not a troll. Be proud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Let's break it down - razz style:

Sep 18, 2012, 11:38 AM

Oops. The thought police are out in force. To them "realistic" means "negative." Got to toe that party line. So, our defense is superb, better than Alabama's. They've just been playacting these first three games in order to fool FSU. And, Coach Venables' comments have just been part of the ruse. And, Vladimir, I have some swamp land......

Thought police ? Uhhhh - razz presented these 3 gems as

Sep 18, 2012, 1:17 PM

"positive" or pro-Clemson statements that he has posted from the last 3 weeks or so.

My point - at BEST there is very little positive about these 3 posts and if he had to go back 3 weeks to dig up these 3 weak posts to prove he isn't CONSTANTLY a troll . . .

These 3 posts prove the point the majority have about him and his posts.

But once again - he presents them as FACTS. I laugh at his FACTS of these being positive, pro-Clemson posts.

Add another free loader to the ignore list . . . Bye !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

That's YOUR negative interpretation, not MY words.

Sep 20, 2012, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Let's break it down - razz style: ]

Let's see you prove the contrary. Sift back a few months and show me my all negative "sewage" posts. The problem with you pumpers is that if I post anything less than glowing sunshine, you interpret it as negative.

Re: Front Page Story: Hangin' with the Chad

Sep 17, 2012, 5:22 PM

The key to our passing game is going to be protection of our QB. If they can pressure Tajh with the front four or even regular blitzes, we are going to be in trouble on offense.

On the positive side, if Tajh has time, we are going to complete passes like we have been doing! Our receivers are probably the best group in college football.

I think the key for this is we have to get

Sep 18, 2012, 1:20 AM

AE going. We can't stand back there and chuck it all day. They have to much speed on the ends to be allowed to pin their ears back and run at Boyd all day.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic