»
Topic: Football Player Update: Statement from Sammy Watkins after arrest
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 6, 2012 11:58 PM by: CUTIGERTIM®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Football Player Update: Statement from Sammy Watkins after arrest

[2]
Posted: May 4, 2012 1:20 PM

Statement from Sammy Watkins after arrest

Read Update »

2018 admin level member

Re: Football Player Update: Statement from Sammy Watkins after arrest

Posted: May 4, 2012 1:28 PM

"Oh bother."--Winnie the Pooh

Hey, I raised three kids and I have a granddaughter, too.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

We are all behind you and will love and support ya Sammy!***

Posted: May 4, 2012 1:29 PM

I always thought his eyes looked really red in this photo

Posted: May 4, 2012 1:50 PM

Now we know why

null

Posted: May 4, 2012 2:14 PM

Thank you Sammy! Way to man up. Now stop being stupid. You knew before that drugs of any kind is never the answer. Come on kid, time to grow up and be a real man. Tiger Nation has been let down, but we will still support you if you get your head on straight.

[1]
Posted: May 4, 2012 4:48 PM

I truly hope you do learn from this. I've made more than my share of mistakes. And I didn't turn out so bad. It is a part of growing up. You have a lot more going for you than most of us did. So you have to do better than most of us did. You have a microscope on you b/c of what you have made yourself to be. And you will have to think a lot further a head than I did. You will be OK after you have paid the piper. Keep at the top of all your thoughts. There are some that want to see you fail. But if you think about the right things, you will do the right things. Then you will succeed!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Statement from Sammy Watkins after arrest not enough

Posted: May 6, 2012 11:58 PM

Actions speak louder than words. Do what are YOU Sammy Watkins going to do about the matter. It needs to be much more than waiting to what Coach Sweeny does. Sammy has done the one thing he does not fully realize yet. He lost creditability. He lost his position of integrity. Only one way to get it back earn it. Saying your sorry is not even close and only a start. You have severely hurt your career. You have opened the door and we fully expect Hopkins will blow through it and leave you a number two when you have so much potential. When you look back and wonder what happened realize you did it to yourself or man up and focus and earn your creditability back. Not just on the field but in the classroom and in character you carry yourself with.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

I hope Sammy can put this behind him,

Posted: May 5, 2012 7:35 PM

but something about his statement doesn't sound right. He said "I made a mistake last night". But I'm thinking what he did that night was not much different than what he has done other nights. The only difference being that night he scraped a curb and got caught. So his statement could be read as "I made a mistake in getting caught."

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: For Sale NC State Honecoming 1 ticket lower level Home side Section H Row EE $ 185 Call or text 86...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1709 people have read this post