Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Tigers return to practice field for last practice before spring break
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,928

Front Page Story: Tigers return to practice field for last practice before spring break

Mar 14, 2012, 8:21 PM

Tigers return to practice field for last practice before spring break

The Clemson Tigers ran through a final practice before spring on Wednesday, and TigerNet was there to capture all of the videos. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Tigers return to practice field for last practice before spring break

Mar 14, 2012, 8:42 PM

what happened to LT'S gold tooth ?

Re: Front Page Story: Tigers return to practice field for last practice before spring break

Mar 14, 2012, 9:32 PM

Lateek is gonna be a player. Well spoken, knowledgeable kid. Says all the right things Was the most energized player I saw on defense last year.

Mar 14, 2012, 10:23 PM

I agree. It's hard to hate on a guy who just wants to hit people. Guy's intense. If he can put on 8-12 more pounds, he could be trouble for opposing defenses. At 220, he just seems like more of a WILL than a SAM.

Either way, I hope we get to see him on the field more.

Mar 14, 2012, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Tigers return to practice field for last practice before spring break ]

I agree too, unfortunately he was sort of overshadowed by Stephone Anthony and Tony Steward but if those three are fighting for starting spots we could be sitting pretty because they are very talented for guys their age.

Mar 14, 2012, 10:39 PM

I noted Dalton Freeman saying that "this isn't a group you have to motivate everyday. There's not a lot of negative nancy's out there anymore."

Hmmmm, I WONDER who he was talking about there. If you watched game film, I think it was clear.

Mar 15, 2012, 10:07 AM

Antoine McLain?

Bingo...

Mar 15, 2012, 12:53 PM

I have a sneaking suspicious that he's the same guy telling WVU and SCar something along the lines of "man, yall already won, why yall still goin so hard?"

Source: One of the WVU players had posted a status on FB saying that one of the linemen said that, and Travian Robertson commented on it confirming that the same thing happened when we played SCAR.

Glad he's gone. Nice to have Shatley in there, who may actually make an effort to block somebody.

Re: Bingo...

Mar 15, 2012, 1:07 PM

If you don't want to play, get out and let someone who wants a few snaps get some.

Clemson

Mar 15, 2012, 5:48 PM

It bothers me that Caldwell didn't recognize this, surely he watched miles of tape from the before the OB.

Mar 15, 2012, 10:51 PM

I don't think Caldwell had a choice in it, TBH. We reallly didn't have anyone else. McClain was just a big body and he was "there" I suppose.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,928
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic