Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Dabo Swinney press conference: LIVE at 11:00
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,021

Front Page Story: Dabo Swinney press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Jan 13, 2012, 9:08 AM

Dabo Swinney press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Watch Dabo's first press conference since the orange bowl and parting ways with Kevin Steele. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

live stream is up***

Jan 13, 2012, 10:54 AM

press conference has started***

Jan 13, 2012, 11:04 AM

I'd like to know who the "reporters" are asking questions...

Jan 13, 2012, 12:15 PM

...just so I'd have a future reference point to judge the "value" of their articles...etc based on the nature of the questions that they ask at a press conference like this.

Some of these guys ask pretty good questions. Others, well, ...not so much.

I thought Coach Swinney did a good job answering the various questions. I liked him "spanking" the one reporter - "telling him to get his facts straight".

I laughed out loud to his answer to a question regarding whether the Orange Bowl loss factored into Coach Steele's firing/resignation...and he replied (with a straight face) "Not much" (or words to that effect).

Don't *ever* play poker with Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd like to know who the "reporters" are asking questions...

Jan 13, 2012, 1:22 PM

definitely not "no-limit" poker because I bet he goes All-in alot.

Jan 13, 2012, 2:06 PM [ in reply to I'd like to know who the "reporters" are asking questions... ]

I'll agree with you b/c of the point that Dabo no longer allows those reporters to put him into a corner. In the past few years Dabo has become tuff to interview. He plays his role as HC with a tuffness that he didn't have at his beginning. The point I'm trying to make is, Dabo isn't scared of the HC lable anymore. He is developing that thick skin needed to be a HC. He has continued to grow along with moving Clemson forward. The ones of us that can view his progress with an open mind, can see that he has done fairly well. The majority of T-Net were only willing to give Dabo 3 years to prove he could lead our program in the right direction. I personally think that Dabo has exceeded all of our expectations. And I'm all in with Dabo and the way he has our Clemson FB program moving forward. ALL IN, GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2012, 2:29 PM

Would like to know who was asking about Clemson getting punched in the mouth and not responding in fashion or seems like they don't. Anyways I would bet it is an internet blog guy just because of ramifications from newspapers and editors would be career suicide. I wish he could have got that in a little sooner and worded a little different so we could have gotten a better answer.

I Admire Dabo A Whole

Jan 13, 2012, 2:49 PM [ in reply to I'd like to know who the "reporters" are asking questions... ]

lot more now. He was more like Saban talking in there. Good for him! Now get a nationally recognized DC - pay the man and he will come.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Admire Dabo A Whole

Jan 14, 2012, 8:17 AM

Saban has probably never been asked about his team's lack of toughness.

WHOA!! I'm so dizzy after all of that spinning

Jan 13, 2012, 4:42 PM

Steele needs to go to NFL or MIT to spew his "phraseology". Dabo just needs to stand up and say what we all know he has been thinking since October...see ya!!

ut oh his new name is ABO

Jan 14, 2012, 8:27 AM

Because he has NO D

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic