Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU's QB was not right entire game...what was wrong with him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,034

LSU's QB was not right entire game...what was wrong with him

Jan 11, 2012, 6:50 PM

other than Bama's D? He looked scared, not with it, slow, stared at open receivers, almost as if drugged.

I would have put in 2nd stringer in mid 3rd just to have him get his act together.

What say you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama's D is dang good

Jan 11, 2012, 6:54 PM

But when presented with the chance to make passes to open recievers the LSU QB never managed to get the ball there.

I thought the gameplan and execution of the LSU offense was geared toward ball control and trying to grind out yards, but when they saw it wasn't working they needed to adjust to more of an attacking front.

And I certainly would've given the backup a shot as the starter was off all night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noticed that, too, Bill...appeared mostly frustration,

Jan 11, 2012, 6:57 PM

perhaps, that they couldn't move the ball against Bama's defense. As the game progressed, I think his composure was gone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Jarrett Lee is hardly your typical back-up...

Jan 11, 2012, 7:31 PM

He is really good, with an awful lot of experience. Can't understand why Les wouldn't get him in there early in the 3rd Q or so. Doesn't make sense...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe Les said Jarrett's too slow plus lots of intercepts

Jan 11, 2012, 8:00 PM

and starter gave them best chance to win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jarrett was the starter & won the first 8 games for them.

Jan 11, 2012, 8:55 PM

Also had the best passing eff. in the SEC. Didn't play him in the SEC championship game either except to let him take a knee on the last play of the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miles thought...

Jan 11, 2012, 8:57 PM

Jefferson could run under pressure better than Lee,

And the 4 games Lee has played against Bama he has 1 TD, 7 INT.

You do the math....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU's QB was not right entire game...what was wrong with him

Jan 11, 2012, 11:24 PM

I was listening to the Paul Finebaum show yesterday. He wouldn't come out and say anything, but alluded to the fact that some things may come out in the near future as to why LSU's QB just looked so out of it. Maybe the guy pulled a Garcia the night before. Who knows? But Finebaum seemed to be pretty sure that some things would be revealed soon that would explain his deer in the headlights look, and the fact that he looked slower than anyone has ever seen him. We will see.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,034
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic