Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We've had explosive running backs in the past
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,407

We've had explosive running backs in the past

Aug 22, 2017, 4:47 PM

That had the ability to take it to the house, anytime they touched the ball. However, I'll miss the Wayne train grinding out a few yards at a time, punishing the defense and keeping the chains moving. Thoughts on this?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i did a hole write up about this a month ago

Aug 22, 2017, 4:49 PM

where were you??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: i did a hole write up about this a month ago

Aug 22, 2017, 4:59 PM

Sorry bro lol. Working allot of ot the last several months and haven't been on the boreds as much.

Pigs or it didn't happen?

Aug 22, 2017, 5:01 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21817525#21817525

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

The NC state game when he was knocked out early, our O. had

Aug 22, 2017, 8:33 PM

their worst game of the season. And then Duerson had to nerve to brag about knocking him out. I hope the running backs roll up over 300 yds on the Pack this year along with another 300 passing. and tear them up!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: i did a hole write up about this a month ago ]

Nice post deewd, and interesting take on ncg play. Wayne was a great no doubt, but I was referring to the type of running backs that we use, especially in this offense. I would rather have a physical back that's looking to punch them in the mouth and consistently pick up the short yards, than the ankle breaking, speedster, who can periodically hit the home run.

Really?

Aug 22, 2017, 5:21 PM [ in reply to i did a hole write up about this a month ago ]

WRITE UP?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Really?

Aug 22, 2017, 5:23 PM

thats what we call it in "the biz"

I've said the same things

Aug 22, 2017, 5:01 PM

more than once.

He was a great Clemson back who was overshadowed by so many other stars.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We've had explosive running backs in the past

Aug 22, 2017, 8:18 PM

He had an explosive motor that also had four-wheel drive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"also had four-wheel drive"...that's classic.

Aug 22, 2017, 8:23 PM

TU for you

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,407
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic