Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA Giving The Billy Goats Da' Business Today???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

NCAA Giving The Billy Goats Da' Business Today???

Aug 16, 2017, 2:26 PM

"When a member institution allows an academic department to provide benefits to student-athletes that are materially different from the general student body, it is the NCAA's business.

When athletics academic counselors exploit 'special arrangement' classes for student-athletes in ways unintended by and contrary to the bylaws, it is the NCAA's business.

When a member institution provides student-athletes an inside track to enroll in unpublicized courses where grades of As and Bs are the norm, it is the NCAA's business.

When a member institution uses 'special arrangement' courses to keep a significant number of student-athletes eligible, it is the NCAA's business.

When a member institution fails or refuses to take action after receiving actual notice of problems involving student-athletes, thereby allowing violations to compound and to continue for years, it is the NCAA's business."

What will be the outcome????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA Giving The Billy Goats Da' Business Today? Nope

Aug 16, 2017, 2:41 PM

Swoff is still in there sweeping stuff under the rug. Wont start till that is complete. I'd estimate another couple weeks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA Giving The Billy Goats Da' Business Today???

Aug 16, 2017, 6:51 PM

I love these responses from the NCAA to Cheater U saying the NCAA has no business in this matter. It tells me the NCAA understands the situation perfectly (just as everyone else who's been following it) and intends to sanction accordingly. I hope I'm right!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ouch...

Aug 16, 2017, 6:56 PM

with talk like that, the punishment must match - or they would look like fools.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2017, 7:14 PM

UNC will get slapped on the wrist. Worse case no banners taken down and 1 year NCAA post season ban

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

80% chance you're right = fools.***

Aug 16, 2017, 7:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2017, 8:49 PM

I love these responses from the NCAA to Cheater U saying the NCAA has no business in this matter. It tells me the NCAA understands the situation perfectly (just as everyone else who's been following it) and intends to sanction accordingly. I hope I'm right!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic