Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Owen Pappoe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 5,133

Owen Pappoe

Aug 14, 2017, 9:00 PM

According to XT he is Clemson bound

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Owen Pappoe

Aug 14, 2017, 9:08 PM

Love that good news! If he is, then he is a wise young man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2017, 9:35 PM

That would be awesome bc he iS a ball hawk!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2017, 11:10 PM

If only XT teasing someone on Twitter could make that happen. They're just playing with each other. But we can hope.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2017, 5:59 AM

He is recruiting Owen which is something him and TL have been active with since their commitment. Owen and Nolan Smith want to play together in college, both like Clemson and are close as Owen shows little to no interest in UGAY and Nolan Smith is said to be very high on the flip alert TOWARDS Clemson I say our chances of landing them are high. No doubt 2019 will be a great class.

Aug 15, 2017, 6:03 AM

They were all over Zeus too but he still went to UGA. Hope they have more influence over Pappoe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2017, 7:41 AM

He is different because he didn't have friends telling him Clemson. Owen and Nolan are close friends and Owen has it down between FSU and Clemson basically and Nolan between UGAy and Clemson. Our stacked 2018 class and a lot of openings on the defense will play a solid role in getting them here as well.

Aug 15, 2017, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Owen Pappoe ]

I hope they take a deep look into Clemson the University, and the type of FB program that Dabo runs at Clemson. Hopefully that would be all the influence they would need!!! That's all it took for XT and the others to know that Clemson was the right place for them. Those guys will play with their hearts and the guys that are beside them bc of their love for their University!!! That is what makes championships worth playing so hard for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Owen Pappoe is the future of linebackers

Aug 15, 2017, 10:35 AM

Linebackers who can run and cover are becoming more and more important in the spread era of football. Pappoe can be used as a Derwin James, Jabril Peppers, Dorian O'Daniel (oh I hope I'm right here) type of LB/DB hybrid that never leaves the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2017, 12:47 PM

He's a must get.

Replies: 9
| visibility 5,133
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic