Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
McNeal, Chavis out for Wake Forest; Maye to practice on Thursday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,329

Nov 17, 2010, 7:03 PM

The injuries keep piling up for the Clemson Tigers. WR Bryce McNeal injured his heel in Tuesday night's practice and won't play this weekend. DT Miguel Chavis is also out, while LB Brandon Maye still hasn't practiced this week. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ellington?***

Nov 17, 2010, 7:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ellington?***

Nov 17, 2010, 7:34 PM

Ellington is out this game - hopeful for South Carolina. However, if the foot doesn't respond to treatment this week they will do surgery

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bummer. he was on pace to be All ACC in my opinion***

Nov 17, 2010, 7:45 PM

Re: McNeal, Chavis out for Wake Forest; Maye to practice on Thursday

Nov 17, 2010, 8:45 PM

Nice spin.

I'm a believer.

Nov 17, 2010, 10:04 PM

Execution is what each individual fan wants it to be. If a fan wants to criticize the coaches, then poor execution is the fault of poor coaching. if a fan wants to criticize the players, then poor execution is the fault of players not performing for whatever reason.

I tend to think our problems are more mental (specifically with Parker and Catanzaro) than poor coaching. If those two players would fix bad habits, our season is tremendously better. And I have a very hard time believing the coaches are just coasting in practice on these two guys.

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure what is up with Parker. He is definitely not

Nov 17, 2010, 11:26 PM

as good as he was last year. Not sure if that is due to his baseball contract, or if he is tired from time spent with all of his groupies. Women weaken legs!!

As far as the kicking goes, something tells me that coaching has to at least be playing a part in our struggles. Richard Jackson was a Parade All-American kicker coming out of high school and now he is riding the bench while we have a walk-on freshman kicker in the game. The only kicker we have had in the last 10 years that was somewhat consistent was Buchholz. Everyone else has been inconsistent and a bunch of headcases. I'm glad Dabo hasn't publicly thrown any of them under the bus like TB did to Jad Dean, but come on guys. You have one job! Just kick it through the d@mn uprights!!

Nov 17, 2010, 10:49 PM

Ok Coaches, put Xavier Dye back in, he's suffered enough! and then throw the ball to him 8 to 10 times and see what you get!

Nov 18, 2010, 8:04 AM

We would get 7-9 Drops out of 8-10 Attempts... That's why Nuke, Marquan, and JB are playing.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,329
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic