Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger miscues leave ACC dreams laying on Alumni Stadium turf
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 4,278

Oct 30, 2010, 4:55 PM

Three costly turnovers and a lack of offensive execution doomed the Clemson Tigers on Saturday, leading to a 16-10 loss to lowly Boston College and ending the "control their own destiny" talk after just a day-and-a-half. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger miscues leave ACC dreams laying on Alumni Stadium turf

Oct 30, 2010, 5:26 PM

Dabo is an old receiver's coach? We have the worst receivers in the league. There is no excuse for not getting open with the time Parker had (not that he could have gotten the ball to them anyway). It's time to start Boyd, Parker cannot get it done. May as well prepare for next year.

Napier was in over his head. Bye bye!

Every time we did something that worked, he did something else. We rushed 3 straight times for a first down, then tried 3 straight pass plays and punted. A-El ran the ball well, take him out and put in Harper. Ran 1 HB screen and it worked great. God forbid we do it again.

Steele made great half-time adjustments, it's a shame Dabo and Napier's inexperience in this league wouldn't allow them to do the same. If Dabo is going to stay as HC, he better surround himself with coaches that know what they're doing. Get a receiver's coach that can teach routes. Get a Special Teams coach that can teach kicking, get a QB coach that teach our QBs to quit running backwards and to the right, and FOR GOD'S SAKE get an OC that knows how to run an offense.

Dabo isn't good enough to be a HC, so again, he'd better surround himself with those that are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger miscues leave ACC dreams laying on Alumni Stadium turf

Oct 31, 2010, 9:28 AM

Very well said !!! If you have something thats working, producing yardage and first downs, then WHY stop doing it ???

Napier cannot run an offense, and KP has his brain on baseball.

Actually, the dreams were left "lying" on the turf***

Oct 30, 2010, 5:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Actually, the dreams were left "lying" on the turf***

Oct 31, 2010, 12:38 PM

Ha! They were not laying dreams as if it were sod. Great that someone can keep an eye out for grammar mistakes. I probably would have lost my mind if he'd used "effect" when he meant "affect."

This isn't all on the coaches

Nov 1, 2010, 1:34 AM

Hard to blame the coaches for everything with all of the dumb mistakes being made by the players. Interceptions, fumbles, missed kicks, running a 4th down route short of the 1st down marker, etc., etc.
I agree that it's time for a change at QB. Parker just hasn't been himself since he got speared in the Auburn game. Let Boyd get some work in so we're not starting from scratch at QB next yr.

Replies: 5
| visibility 4,278
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic