Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Defensive line could hold key to stopping Tech's option
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Oct 20, 2010, 12:21 PM

Iowa defensive end Adrian Clayborn disrupted the Georgia Tech option attack from the very first play in last year's Orange Bowl, which means that Da'Quan Bowers and his defensive line mates could hold the key to a Clemson victory. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Defensive line could hold key to stopping Tech's option

Oct 20, 2010, 3:15 PM

Thats right, DaQuan hit all three of them, then tackle the One that has the ball. He wins the game !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson has 200 yds of tot offense this week.

Oct 20, 2010, 5:59 PM

we will lose by 3 or 4 TDs.

Re: Defensive line could hold key to stopping Tech's option

Oct 20, 2010, 9:28 PM

Why does Steele talk so much about what we are going to do before the game? It's like Dabo talking about how much we were going to run Ellington last week.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

on informing the public of our game plan each week.......

Oct 20, 2010, 10:02 PM

It's great to know how confident the coaches feel about the upcoming games each week, but really, stop telling the entire world what you "plan" to do each week. You may as well gift wrap the game for each opponent. And please stop referring to other games from the past for your preparation. God knows if we do anything similar we'll lose. On a positive note get the boys ready, do what you have to. Show us, and step telling us!!!! WIN!!!!!!

I'm sure there is information they are not sharing...

Oct 20, 2010, 11:41 PM

they're not that stupid. C'mon.... Steel didn't saw anything that enlightening...

However, on the flip side, there are not many secrets when it comes to defending the triple option. It's been researched and gone over a million times more than any other offense the last 15 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: on informing the public of our game plan each week.......

Oct 20, 2010, 11:47 PM [ in reply to on informing the public of our game plan each week....... ]

I know guys I can't believe they would tell everyone what they are doing. I sure wish Paul Johnson would tell us what he is going to do this week. Wait he does that every week.

I don't care what we tell them we are going to do. The important thing it lining up and doing it. By game 7 everyone knows what you are going to do, the question becomes are you good at what you do.

null

Doesn't matter

Oct 21, 2010, 7:13 AM [ in reply to on informing the public of our game plan each week....... ]

Georgia Tech will run the triple option attack regardless of what we do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

We ran Ellington 16 times. Coaches lie, get used to it.***

Oct 21, 2010, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Defensive line could hold key to stopping Tech's option ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic