Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Live Stream: Dabo Swinney Press Conference for Clemson vs. North Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,421

Oct 5, 2010, 10:30 AM

Live stream of weekly pre-game press conference with Dabo Swinney for the UNC Game. Dabo should come on around 11. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Live Stream: Dabo Swinney Press Conference for Clemson vs. North Carolina

Oct 5, 2010, 10:35 AM

I love Dabo!! But Kyle Parker is hurt!!! Take him out put Tajh in, him wanting to play is messing up the whole team!

Oct 5, 2010, 10:37 AM

You have lost your #### mind.

Oct 5, 2010, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Live Stream: Dabo Swinney Press Conference for Clemson vs. North Carolina ]

Agreed! We may have won the 2 we lost, had he not been trying to play hurt. I admire his courage, but let's get him healed. It pobably hurts the team and his own stats for him to be playing at less than his best. JMHO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2010, 4:43 PM

Boyd is a deer in the headlights. He's nowhere near ready look back at his play so far, I don't believe he can handle it. Did you see the look on his face at auburn when he thought he might have to go in,heebie geebies man,heebie geebies.

Would the coaches open that can of worms?

Oct 5, 2010, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Live Stream: Dabo Swinney Press Conference for Clemson vs. North Carolina ]

I had bruised ribs from getting speared, and it hurt a LOT for several weeks. (Ribs/connective tissues are very slow to heal.) I wasn't a QB, but I don't think I could have thrown a ball accurately for weeks. If Parker can't stand tall, scramble, and throw the ball accurately (and I'm not saying that's the case) then the coaches should give Tajh Boyd a chance. But after Parker's decision to return for one more year, I gotta wonder if the coaches have it in them to bench Parker until he heals. And what would happen if Boyd were to prove to be equivalent to a healthy Parker? Would they have it in them to play Boyd over Parker? (Even if they were equal, playing Boyd would be better for the future.) Would they be willing to open a QB & loyalty controversy/distraction that could adversely affect the coaches and the team? It's hard for me to image the coaches opening that can of worms if they could reasonably avoid it.

To be clear, I'm not advocating for Boyd to play just yet. He did throw a pick against Presby. I'm just wondering if the coaches would really be willing to open that can of worms, or if they simply play the best man?...

Oct 5, 2010, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Live Stream: Dabo Swinney Press Conference for Clemson vs. North Carolina ]

no way to put this nicely:

You're an idiot.

technical issues fixed now...***

Oct 5, 2010, 11:07 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic