Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Statement game for the Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Sep 16, 2010, 8:21 PM

Is Saturday’s game at Auburn a statement game? For the national media, no. For Clemson, yes. Dwayne Allen put it best when he said “We just go out and play. We’re Clemson. We’re going to go out and play Clemson football no matter who is the opponent.” Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Statement game for the Tigers

Sep 16, 2010, 9:59 PM

Our team do have a few choices. Since all of Aubums Alabama say the war eagles are going to take us out behind the wood shed and kick our azzes. The war eagles say we are just another ACC Pansies. And they are for a matter of fact, kick our azzes back to Clemson. Choice #1 Our Tigers and fans can just stay home and cry about nobody give us a snow balls chance in h$ll to win. Choice #2 Our Tigers can get on the busses and go to Awbums and take our ### whipping like a man out behind the wood shed. Choice #3 Our Tigers can get on the busses and head straight to Aubums stadium. get off the busses, by pass the wood shed. And take the war eagles out oon their own field in their house. And kick the living chit out of them in front of ESPN, The Media, and 80,000 punk ### war eagle fans. On our way out, fill that wood shed full of Clemson Tiger chit for them to eat on for the rest of the season. Oh and one more thing, ring that ### eagles neck on our way out !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great tone in that post David.

Sep 16, 2010, 10:24 PM

Got me fired up. I'm driving to Auburn because of the "What if?" I can tell all of you right now, that if Clemson wins, I'll let you know how good the grits are in the Auburn jail the next morning. Because I'm gonna celebrate as much as possible. =)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Article David.

Sep 16, 2010, 10:48 PM

Exactly what i have been thinking all week long.

If they have never heard of Dabo Swinney before, they will hear his name in their nightmares for the rest of their lives. He is a winner and he has brought Clemson Football back to smash mouth football.

Lets do it Clemson Tigers! Cut their f-ing heads off!!

Bring your hard hats and battle axes cause its time to do work!! Show them who really is "All In."

Herbstreit's looking a 'lil slim isn't he?***

Sep 16, 2010, 11:49 PM

Allen, Freeman, & Parker all talking about adversity?

Sep 17, 2010, 4:32 AM

Dang! It sounds like they expect adversity. I don't want them focused on dealing WITH adversity. I want them focused on dealing OUT adversity! :)

Go (good) Tigers!
14-0!!! (...and no adversity)

Who gives a crap about the national media, just win!***

Sep 17, 2010, 7:17 AM

Re: Who gives a crap about the national media, just win!***

Sep 17, 2010, 7:31 AM

Well put!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great article.

Sep 30, 2013, 10:57 PM

The players said it so now it is time to back it up. GO TIGERS!

"Clemson, Clemson, CLEMSON . . . .

Sep 17, 2010, 10:20 AM

Let me tell ya somethin' men - CLEMSON ! ! !

HERE WE COME ! ! ! ! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBOKd6y8wE

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic