Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson opponents discuss the Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,643

Jul 25, 2010, 10:43 PM

Some of Clemson's 2010 opponents talk about the Tigers, Death Valley and what it was like to play against C.J. Spiller. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Josh Adams, how competative was the 2007 Wake

Jul 25, 2010, 11:41 PM

game again?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Great article. Dawkins was funny. I wanted to hear Ponder.

Jul 26, 2010, 12:29 AM

I wonder if Ponder and McDaniel spoke at the media event. They were both there.

Re: Great article. Dawkins was funny. I wanted to hear Ponder.

Jul 26, 2010, 8:16 AM

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2010/jul/25/mcdaniels-return-good-clemson-bad-quarterbacks/

"Swinney now trusts him as a leader, calling him “a guy I leaned on this summer to challenge our team while I was out of town.”

“I expect him to have a great year,” Swinney said. “For him to make a decision to come back shows his maturity. Three years ago he’d have been on the first train out of town.”

Instead, he was here, trading quips with Florida State quarterback Christian Ponder. McDaniel, of course, ended Ponder’s 2009 with a vicious hit after Ponder tried to tackle him following an interception in Clemson’s 40-24 win.

“I Facebooked him after the game, made sure everything went well after his (shoulder surgery),” McDaniel said. “We talked about it.”"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Don't do it again"

Jul 26, 2010, 4:06 PM

If you live anywhere that you have access to The Greenville News, I recommend getting a copy of today's paper. They have started charging $7.95 a year for their online paper/access, which includes a section called TigersNow.com: http://clemson.greenvilleonline.com/content/story/302/ponder-mcdaniel-look-forward-to-rematch/

There is a really good picture on the front page of the sports page of McDaniel and Ponder, standing outside together, talking and laughing. It goes on to say that after the game was over, McDaniel sent Ponder a facebook message that said "Don't do it again," but went on to tell how it was really McDaniel checking to see if Ponder was alright.

Thanks! The video clip of Ponder & McDaniel talking here...

Jul 27, 2010, 3:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Great article. Dawkins was funny. I wanted to hear Ponder. ]

http://clemson.infusionsports.com/2010/07/25/tcitv-ponder-mcdaniel-reflect-on-the-hit/

Wow, this is big-time, this is what D1 football is all about

Jul 26, 2010, 8:27 AM

Gotta love the Valley!

I hear the confidence from our players (like the late 80s). I hope it isn't arrogance. That's how good teams lose to teams they shouldn't.

Reminds me of all the "Death Valley" quotes back in the 80's***

Jul 26, 2010, 1:02 PM

why didn't we offer - "DE EVERETT DAWKINS, FSU" ???

Jul 26, 2010, 7:49 PM

anyone know ???????

null

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,643
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic