Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson recruits getting late push from other schools
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,551

Feb 2, 2010, 11:47 PM

The Clemson recruiting class could be taking a slightly different shape than first thought. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well.....that sucks***

Feb 2, 2010, 11:49 PM

read: mysterious envelopes of cash...***

Feb 2, 2010, 11:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson recruits getting late push from other schools

Feb 2, 2010, 11:51 PM

Time to go to sleep. At least that kind of news can ruin the day for me tomorrow.

I really want ML to do 3 fumbles and rush for -12 yards

Feb 2, 2010, 11:54 PM

in november against us!!!

Re: Clemson recruits getting late push from other schools

Feb 3, 2010, 12:58 AM

If Parker commmits to coots because of a call from Lattimore and disregards the visit from Clemson coaches -- he would be stupid beyond belief.

Let us hope Mr. Parker is not stupid and plans to meet Mr. Lattimore on the football field. BOOM!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If parker is that easy to be pulled into the usuc camp,

Feb 3, 2010, 3:28 AM

acually tells alot about his character. I do believe that ML and DP, (if Parker desides to be a coot) will be left out in the cold if Spur head does'nt turn that program quickly. I live here in cootville, the fans are way over spur head not getting the job done. He has lost more coaches in his in charge at the wheel than any coach thats been there. Talk around cootville is, if he can't keep the coaches, he's not going to be able to keep the team consistently on the same page long enough to consistently win in the sec. And thats been the chatter around here for awhile now. I was kinda assured by the guy putting in my pool today that, that was what is being said by the upper type coot Alums. So anybody going to the coots for the next couple of years, could be caught in the middle of the lake with out a paddle. If Parker wants to take a chance of the wheel running off in the usuc camp. Then i say, see ya don't want to be ya. Bye bye with your best chance to enter the NFL within 1st or 2nd round. ML and DP, good coaches won't be knocking on the door to be a Head Coach at usuc, unless he is a has been washed up coach looking for a pay check.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry about refering Justin as Dustin Parker. Thats a oops !***

Feb 3, 2010, 3:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic