Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spiller, Clemson take Music City Bowl, 21-13
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,555

Dec 28, 2009, 2:16 AM

C.J. Spiller and Dabo Swinney stood on the victor’s podium amid the snow flurries following the Music City Bowl with smiles as bright as the LP Field lights, both men relishing a bowl win and a perfect ending to a head coach’s first season and a star’s last collegiate game.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you C.J. for all you have done!! As a Clemson family..

Dec 28, 2009, 2:21 AM

we will always support you! You will always be welcome in Clemson, South Carolina. All you have done for this university will never be forgotten. Thank you and best of luck in the NFL. We will all be pulling for you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I also say you are one of the most welcome X players ..

Dec 28, 2009, 4:07 AM

that will always have a very high love in my heart for you CJ. i do live in the dreaded cootlumbia. But if you ever, and i do mean ever need a place to rest you head and relax, there will alway be an open spot at my home. You and me and some hand picked friends can sit around the pool that has a 7 foot privacy fence around it. We can sit around swim cook on the grill and just have a good time talking about the awsome years you gave me and Tiger nation. Im sure you will have hundreds of those same offers, but rest assure mine are for real. I would just like to be around a very special person as you are. You have meant so much to me and Tiger Nation. The offer is good for the rest of my life. I don't have a pro team as of yet, but as soon as you are on one , that will be my pro team. Be good, be true to your self as im sure you will Just look me up. Sincerely your # 1 Fan, Henry !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spiller, Clemson take Music City Bowl, 21-13

Dec 28, 2009, 6:19 AM

The Bowden years are over! Thank you C.J. and Dabo for ending that era. A nine win season,even with 5 losses is a great season. Just think about it. Two or three fewer holding penalities and we might be looking at 11 or 12 wins.What a determined staff and group of young men.I can't wait until next season with all of the talent we have coming back to Tiger Town! Successful basketball and baseball will help the time go by quicker!Thank you for easing the pain we felt after that Saturday in Maryland.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic