Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler: Great News from the Tiger Family
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Dec 15, 2009, 11:01 AM

Yesterday I enjoyed one of the best Mondays I have experienced in quite some time and since most of it involved Clemson I thought it would be appropriate to share most of it with you in today’s blog. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why I love Clemson. Thanks for sharing Mickey.

Dec 15, 2009, 11:48 AM

Sometimes we need to be reminded why we love Clemson. Clemson is the best family in the world. I will continue to pray for Jake and his family.

Re: This is why I love Clemson. Thanks for sharing Mickey.

Dec 15, 2009, 12:00 PM

What can I say
- Joe Sherman was right "There is Something in these hills". Clemson is about family. We may have disagreements, but when push comes to shove, there is no closer bunch. I am never prouder to be a TIGER.

Re: Mickey Plyler: Great News from the Tiger Family

Dec 15, 2009, 11:52 AM

Thanks Mickey for two things-taking the time to see Jake and his family and then relaying the story to us as only you can do-including the visit by Shaq. I hope these folks realize, when you show the care that you so often do, that the whole Tiger nation is there with you even when we are so many miles removed. Thanks for passing this on and getting us involved, if only spiritually-it made my day. Glad Mac is doing better-I fondly remember the hamburger steaks back in the 60's. Tiger Chuck

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just can't put ☆☆☆☆s on these guys.........

Dec 15, 2009, 11:59 AM

five stars is just not enough!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh well...those were stars before I hit Post Message***

Dec 15, 2009, 12:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing.***

Dec 15, 2009, 12:48 PM

Thank you, Mickey

Dec 15, 2009, 1:28 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this information; the Tiger Nation is awesome and the power of prayer can heal like nothing else.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome story.... thanks for sharing Mickey!******

Dec 15, 2009, 1:36 PM

Dec 15, 2009, 1:50 PM

Mickey, Thanks for putting it all in perspective. It reminds me of how fortunate I am to be a member of the Clemson family. It also reminds me of how proud we all are of the fine young athletes that choose to join our family. Am keeping Nick in my prayers, as well as your son. Thanks for sharing.

Dec 15, 2009, 1:55 PM

Thank you Mickey for sharing this information with us. With so much bad news on the TV, it is great to hear that love and hope is still among us. Our prayers go out to both families. Yes, the Clemson family is very special and I am glad my family is a part of it. Please keep us up-to-date with Jake's progress.

Thanks Mickey...always good to hear about my family.

Dec 15, 2009, 1:55 PM

That goes for all o' ya'll.

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2009, 4:31 PM

Thanks Mickey for this great story --- You too are great for taking time out of your day to visit .. I am sure it meant alot... Thanks for the moving description and story...

Re: Clemson family is a very strong family. And we do get

Dec 15, 2009, 11:13 PM

mad at others in the family. But we will defend others in this very tight knit family. Clemson is way more than out siders can look in and see. I truely love the whole clemson family regardless of some of the commits made at times of anger. But i always never fail to remember at Clemson, we are one !!!
God bless you all. And have a safe and wonderful Christmas. GOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSS !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2009, 12:42 PM

Wow, what a great story. For a 16 yo to have that kind of maturity and compassion is unbelievable. You don't have to be 18 to be a "Man". Will contunue to pray for Jake and his family and proud to be part of the Clemson Family.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic