Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wednesday Practice Brief
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,280

Wednesday Practice Brief

Aug 12, 2009, 5:07 PM

Wednesday Practice Brief

Clemson had its second day of two-a-day practices on Wednesday. The Tigers worked for two hours and 15 minutes in the morning and for an hour and a half in the evening. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't rush Jacoby

Aug 12, 2009, 5:12 PM

Lets go as long as we have to without him to make sure when he does return he's back at 100%. I pulled a HS on the football field one time and it took 12 weeks to heal b4 I could cut and juke again....

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

The troubling thing is that

Aug 12, 2009, 5:52 PM

I think he injured his hammy in June at the NCAA 100m finals. His time in the finals was 14s, and there were reports that he missed team workouts over the summer due to a hammy. My concern is that even with a couple months to rest, he's re-injured himself...

We better get used to not having him on the field...

Re: The troubling thing is that

Aug 20, 2009, 4:24 PM

even before the NCAA 100m finals I was saying Jacoby is a health @ risk person and more of a threat and detraction than a go to reliable foundation for this season. I am not saying he is not extreemly talented or lacking ability to be that person but he has been faced with the hammy for several years from time to time and we must have 2 otehr go to WRs and a plan to use him strategically with a full plan for his exit at anytime during the season. I hoe he gets healthy and stays healthy and has a record year but be ready for an injury to slow or remove him at anytime

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

mild concussion

Aug 12, 2009, 5:12 PM

Not if you are the one with the concussion

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know JK Jay injured his back lifting weights but does

Aug 12, 2009, 6:08 PM

anyone know what he actually did to it? Everything I've read so far has been pretty vague.

has to repair 2 ruptured discs

Aug 12, 2009, 6:24 PM

not sure if that helps, but it was said that was what the surgery would be for.

null

ah, thanks***

Aug 12, 2009, 6:35 PM

I believe the term used is herniated discs, same thing?***

Aug 12, 2009, 6:58 PM [ in reply to has to repair 2 ruptured discs ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: I believe the term used is herniated discs, same thing?*

Aug 13, 2009, 9:32 AM

yeah same thing. outer sac of the disk tears, and the soft goo inside squeezes out, pushing on the nerves that are leaving the spinal cord and causing pain, numbness, etc. in the distribution of those nerves. lots of pressure on the spinal column (e.g. weightlifting), especially if the vertebrae are not properly aligned (think about trying to break a stick by pushing end on end vs. breaking a stick with a slight bend in it) can cause this to happen.

Re: High School!

Aug 12, 2009, 11:33 PM [ in reply to I know JK Jay injured his back lifting weights but does ]

Last years scounting report said he was hurt in High School, my Son and I questioned the recruitment of him then, there were actually several of this years freshman listed with some sort of injury in hs, recruiting has a need to show in this comming up years recruits , that he can get players to come to CLEMSON that are healthy, other schools are passing on .
MMS Sr.
go TIGERS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: High School!not

Aug 12, 2009, 11:39 PM

error: by ding dong who can not type,I meant that other competing schools are NOT passing on!
MMS Sr.

glad to get the real story...

Aug 12, 2009, 6:13 PM

Up until now, Jacoby was catching 50 yd. passes on an amazing dual QB trick play...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=7837248#7837248

Yo, Crump and B-Meist, we were talking about improvements to the board earlier...how about a blacklist, or a "Crazies Only" forum?

We have a "Crazies Only" forum....

Aug 12, 2009, 6:16 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=2

OH!!!...that's what that place is...

Aug 12, 2009, 6:25 PM

I've always been too scared to go in there...lol. What does it take to get an automatic redirect for certain people?

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic