Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Send Seniors Out as Winners with 75-57 Win Over Virginia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,935

Mar 3, 2009, 10:43 PM

Clemson captain K.C. Rivers, playing with an injured shoulder, shut down Virginia's Sylven Landesberg, helping the Tigers defeat the Cavaliers 75-57 on Senior Night at Littlejohn Coliseum. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers Send Seniors Out as Winners with 75-57 Win Over Virginia

Mar 4, 2009, 8:02 AM

Thank goodness! After the first half I was ready to jump off a cliff! Great second half effort especially on defense. Hard to believe KC held a 17 plus anight scorer to 3 pts. I will miss his presence on this team.
To me KC is the face of the team. He does everything well, always seems to be well focused, seems to be a good sportsman. ANd for the last three years it seems he has come up big in the right moments, whether it is a big shot, stop or just having a claming effect on his team. Thanks KC for 4 great years!
Also, I believe Ryan Narcisse learned to shoot free throwa from Shaq! BOTH of his free throws nearly missed the rim ON THE SIDE! The length was good but he almost hit the back board with out hitting the rim. It is easy to laugh after a win!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers Send Seniors Out as Winners with 75-57 Win Over Virginia

Mar 4, 2009, 8:45 AM

Those were some bad free throws...but it was good to see this team laughing and joking after the game. It had been a rough last couple of games for these guys...now they have a chance against Wake Forest to make a statement going into the ACC tourney....

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,935
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic