Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Roy Martin: Tigers vs BC Postgame Analysis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Nov 5, 2008, 12:19 PM

The Tigers threw away the script in the 4th quarter they’d followed what seems like too many times to count and fought back, both on offense and defense.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice Job Roy--please tell Maners to quit

Nov 5, 2008, 1:11 PM

dropping the ball with the end towards him down. Remember his 1st game or so when he got the ball to turn over---he was doing it correctly. His horizontal orientation looks good--just can't or doesn't know to not drop the near end of the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice Job Roy--please tell Maners to quit

Nov 5, 2008, 1:14 PM

god i hope this post is just a joke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of us watch warmups and games intently

Nov 6, 2008, 6:33 AM

I've seen him do it a number of times. If the nose of the ball is up, AS WITNESSED, hang time goes up-distance goes down. It might serve you better not to make a smart-arse remark just because you don't understand something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good analysis. Play calling is great without Spence.

Nov 5, 2008, 1:26 PM

The play calling is so much better now that Spence is gone. Last year, Spence repeatedly tried to run up the middle against BC's #2 ranked rush defense-- especially on 1st down (despite getting nowhere). Swinney and Napier were much smarter. It's so nice to see Clemson lauch a balanced attack that takes advantage of weaknesses in the defense.

Now if Harper could just get back to throwing like he did last year. Clemson probably can't get away with turning it over 3-4 times against FSU. I kinda hate to see Korn thrown into the fire against a team like FSU at Doak, but he's probably a better match for FSU's fast, over-pursuing defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic