Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tommy Bowden and CMU's Butch Jones Quotes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,490

Oct 17, 2007, 11:42 PM

Quotes from the weekly press conferences of both head coaches from Saturday's matchup between Clemson and Central Michigan. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's that word "parity" again!! arggghhhhhh!!!!*******

Oct 18, 2007, 6:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We don't know much about them"...Tommy, you don't even ....

Oct 18, 2007, 7:15 PM

know much about your own team.

Let's see, how many excuses can I count?

Oct 18, 2007, 7:19 PM

"The biggest thing is injuries. We had a lot of them.......With parity (in football) and what goes on from week to week, you have to bring your A game........Halfway through the year, we have four new starters.............We have played the top three scoring defenses in the league so far........Young players have come in (on the O Line)..........Had C.J. Spiller not gone out of bound we would have been within eight points in the fourth quarter.......We've played some pretty good defenses"

Sorry, Tommy, but this day in age nobody cares WHY you didn't get it done. Just that you GET IT DONE.

Re: Let's see, how many excuses can I count?

Oct 19, 2007, 10:05 AM

its plain to see that TB can not get the job done.and we r going to the same bowl that the gamecocks went to for a long time (the toilet bowl)at first TB blamed it on recruiting.and now that he has recruited some of the best talet that CU has had in many years.he is now blaming it on the players he his self has recruited.Tommy you are a second or third rate coach and you should be coaching some where else and get the hell out of Clemson!!! we are sick and tired of your lame ### excuses.you are the reason that CU can not get to the next level and you have not an odea on how to get them there.with the talet that is at clemson,a good high scholl coach could win 10 or 11 games with the talet level thats at clemsom.and an average fotball fan can see that.Get the hell out of Clemsom,you have shamed us more than enough!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Thanks for the crazy rant

Oct 19, 2007, 10:23 AM

Judging by your spelling and grammar, you are clearly not a high school graduate, let alone a Clemson grad.

I just don't understand why some of you guys get so mad, about a football team that you don't play for, at a school that you didn't go to.

Calm down

Re: Let's see, how many excuses can I count?

Oct 19, 2007, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Let's see, how many excuses can I count? ]

its plain to see that TB can not get the job done.and we r going to the same bowl that the gamecocks went to for a long time (the toilet bowl)at first TB blamed it on recruiting.and now that he has recruited some of the best talet that CU has had in many years.he is now blaming it on the players he his self has recruited.Tommy you are a second or third rate coach and you should be coaching some where else and get the hell out of Clemson!!! we are sick and tired of your lame ### excuses.you are the reason that CU can not get to the next level and you have not an idea on how to get them there.with the talet that is at clemson,a good high school coach could win 10 or 11 games with the talet level thats at clemsom.and an average fotball fan can see that.Get the hell out of Clemsom,you have shamed us more than enough!!!!!!!

Your life makes me sad

Oct 19, 2007, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Let's see, how many excuses can I count? ]

You just spent time going through an article, counting and recording each time you felt a college football coach made an excuse.

Seriously dude, its time to move out of your parent's basement

what you would read if Tommy thought out loud:

Oct 19, 2007, 7:01 PM

"It wouldn't shock me if we lost to Central Michigan and that's just where we are right now!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,490
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic