Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers Expect to Get Best from Wolfpack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Nov 8, 2006, 11:01 PM

Is there any team in the ACC - or America - more schizophrenic than Chuck Amato's N.C. State Wolfpack?
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dan you jinx us against Terps!!***

Nov 8, 2006, 11:02 PM

A Gator Bowl invite would be sweet for Clemson

Nov 8, 2006, 11:12 PM

This team is ready to respond. A New Years bowl is on the line and right now.. a day in Jacksonville on January 1st looks really sweet right now!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be great, however I don't think we can survive

Nov 8, 2006, 11:15 PM

this brutal schedule. We have got to quit scheduling the toughest schedule in all of Div. 1A.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which one are you, son?

Nov 8, 2006, 11:23 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

who is this chick in your signature?????***

Nov 8, 2006, 11:40 PM [ in reply to That would be great, however I don't think we can survive ]

#### McGee***

Nov 9, 2006, 7:03 AM

I have to point you for your sig.***

Nov 9, 2006, 1:00 PM [ in reply to That would be great, however I don't think we can survive ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Re: That would be great, however I don't think we can survive

Nov 9, 2006, 2:31 PM [ in reply to That would be great, however I don't think we can survive ]

is that picture of you catiger? Meow!

Re: A Gator Bowl invite would be sweet for Clemson

Nov 9, 2006, 8:27 AM [ in reply to A Gator Bowl invite would be sweet for Clemson ]

"Gator Bowl" 3 weeks ago were were talking Jacksonville and BSC Bowl, 2 Weeks ago were were talking Peach Bowl, this week we were talking Gator Bowl? If we do not realize that we have fallen off the offensive wagon and do not have a confident diver(aka Will Proctor), and after this week, we will be talking Charolette(Meinikee)or Orlando(Champs) and after USC comes to town we may be talking the dreaded "Blue Turf". Let's don't look past a medicore NCST Team, who is 3-6 (needs 3 staright wins to be bowl eligible), who we are favored by 14 (we were favored by 17 against the Terps). As for my support, I am not saying wait for next year, lets finsih strong, play each game as if our last, the players need to leave it on the field, and fans get behind the team and cheer our guts out like we did against the Jackets.
GO TIGERS!

Here we go again. Bowden with one of his classic excuses.

Nov 9, 2006, 8:52 AM

Look at Ohio State, look at Southern Cal. Okay Tommy, let's look at them. Both teams have won national championships in the last 5 years and both compete for a national championship almost every year. Yes, SC lost to Oregon State, but I believe Ohio State beat Illinois so why are you comparing us to them. I wish we could compare our program to them, but the fact is we are not even in the same league yet. I believe this is mostly due to coaching. If our coaches can get their heads out of their arses, I believe we now have the talent to be like these teams. You've done a great job recruiting Tommy so don't be scared to use the talent you've got. Let's win out and go to a good bowl. Go Tigers!!

Re: Here we go again. Bowden with one of his classic excuses.

Nov 9, 2006, 10:45 AM

10-4

Nov 9, 2006, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Here we go again. Bowden with one of his classic excuses. ]

Thank you newbie. Anything else you'd like to whine about? How bout just for you, we don't lose another game for the next 5 years? Will you go away then?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2006, 11:23 AM

Same old Bowden football at Clemson He cannot prpair his team to play week in and week out. I say lets buy his contract out and start over. He does not have any more excuses I want to hear. His coaches have recruited what was to be in the top 20 for 3 years in a row. Lets turn Tommy boy lose so clemson can move forward.

Nov 9, 2006, 12:09 PM

You guys kill me. 2 weeks ago we all felt (including all of you)that we could not be beat. Now you want to run Tommy off. Heres an idea, why dont all of you weak cry babies run of to a school that has perfected crying, say USuC. If you want to stay the cut this crap out and get on board.

Been on here since 2000. Don't think that makes me a newbie

Nov 9, 2006, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Here we go again. Bowden with one of his classic excuses. ]

and I'm not asking us to win every game. I'm just asking for the coaches to utilize the talent they have. Our offense is so conservative and predictable that teams with lesser talent (i.e., Maryland) are beating us. We weren't doing this the first half of the season. I understand that we have suffered a lot of injuries, but that didn't stop us from dominating GT. I hope we turn it around, but I don't see it happening if we don't get more creative in our playcalling.

Thought for the day

Nov 9, 2006, 9:01 AM

25 years is a long time to wait.

Yes. The Clemson Tigers!***

Nov 9, 2006, 12:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Answer: Yes, Clemson is just as schizophrenic

Nov 9, 2006, 1:25 PM

To go from #10 and being the favorite to win the ACC to being lucky to get a bowl better than the Smurf Bowl is pathetic.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic