Topic: My Season Ticket
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 30, 2020 8:23 AM by: 76er®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

My Season Ticket

emoji_events [20]
Posted: Aug 29, 2020 7:12 PM

I have not yet received a letter informing me of the number of tickets I will receive and how many games I will be allowed to attend. Thus, I am assuming I will have one ticket to all of the games and my seat assignment will be my seat in front of a TV. This means my grandsons will not have to worry about tickets, seating, masks, parking, distance spacing and all of those other fun things associated with Covid-19.

Just think, when we get the refunds for not getting tickets, I can start getting ready for Christmas shopping, something I usually do on Dec. 24.

2020 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Re: My Season Ticket

[1]
Posted: Aug 29, 2020 8:46 PM

That's cool Joe, shopping for Christmas Dec. 24, that is when I shop, and a few days after Christmas. The family members that give crappy gifts, I usually shop for them a week after Christmas, and mail it to them a week after I buy them, and it cost more to mail them, than I pay for them LOL LOL!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Now will have enough $ money to buy candles for your....

[1]
Posted: Aug 29, 2020 9:16 PM

..... Birthday PUD cake ?
That’s a lot of candles! ??

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

99 candles for Joe21 on Nov 25!

[2]
Posted: Aug 29, 2020 10:41 PM

Mark it down!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: My Season Ticket

[2]
Posted: Aug 29, 2020 10:56 PM

i got notified yesterday that i will get two tickets for 3 games , somewhere in the upperdeck, doesn't say where or what games.. so i decided to take the refund of my tickets and will enjoy this season in front of the tv.. i do have acc championship tickets so thats a plus if there is fans allowed..

Mr. Joe, this was the closest song I could find to your

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 8:23 AM

actual age at this point in time.

https://youtu.be/ykN6Cz05bLM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1854 people have read this post