Topic: Quick Sacramento COVID update for those curious
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jun 8, 2020 5:59 PM by: DueWest
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 15  

Quick Sacramento COVID update for those curious

[30]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 6:28 PM

I posted last week that we never saw the numbers we expected, that the surge never came, etc.

Too early to tell yet, but we discharged our last COVID pt home 10 days ago. CA restrictions here eased about 10-14 days ago. We now have 7 patients in our ICU and 5 more on the med surg floor confirmed, more pending PUIs coming in with greater frequency each day. Time will tell if this is an anomaly or growing trend.

It does seem.we have the equipment we need now, which was always my concern.

Y'all be safe and be good to one another!
Go TIGERS!!

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

null

Re: Quick Sacramento COVID update for those curious

[2]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 6:52 PM

Possibly a result of Memorial Day festivities. I'm looking for that here in S.C. too.

2020 purple level member

[2]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 6:54 PM

Thanks for the update! Stay safe and keep up the good work!

Thanks SW! Stay safe out there!***

[2]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 7:58 PM

2020 white level member

We pray for your Safety and Santity!

[2]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 7:59 PM

God Bless! Go Tigers!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 9:29 PM

They’re going to be millions more dead in a few weeks because of the protesters...according to all the “scientists” on tigernet....

military_donation.jpg

Either that or it will have no impact whatsoever.

Posted: Jun 8, 2020 5:59 PM

What’s funny though is the about face liberals and the media have made concerning the whole thing.

Gather in groups of more than 10! You’re gonna kill grandma ... unless you gather in groups of a thousand or more for a passionate e cause.

The it’s safe.

[2]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 9:50 PM

Seeing the same at our healthcare system in NC. After seeing hospitalizations and positives drop significantly about a month ago we’ve seen a dramatic increase in the last 5 days. Can’t be attributed to testing more people as we’ve tested about the same number of persons the last 3 weeks. Too early to say a second waive but it’s possible. Still not sure the country is ready to return to lockdown even if a confirmed second waive.

[3]
Posted: Jun 7, 2020 9:54 PM

There are 5 positive cases in a nursing home where I serve as Medical Director. There are zero in another I follow. It's not done yet, but we see fewer community cases walk into the office, as was expected when summer came.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Good news.***

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 10:08 PM

[1]
Posted: Jun 8, 2020 11:45 AM

I still wear my mask in anywhere I go, and instead of wearing gloves, I carry a pocket size bottle of that disinfectant Gel, and as soon as I clear the door exiting, I will soak my hands and arms with the disinfectant Gel as if I was washing with soap and water. And I will mist my Tiger mask with 90% alcohol on both sides and hang it on the sunvisor. I'll be 68 in November, and as long as it's allowed, I'll probably wear my mask while in a business until my end, and disinfect my hands when I exit a business bc it seems that so many has to die of a virus disease before the CDC lets the public know that there is something out there killing us. And at my age, I would rather be safe than sorry in a hospital dying bc we hadn't been warned that another killer Virus was among us. Thank God we have a freedom of choice where safety in concerned!!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jun 8, 2020 12:26 PM

NC is seeing a surge of 600-700 hospitalizations per day.

2020 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Jun 8, 2020 2:45 PM

That would be 739 in hospitals for the entire state...

https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/confirmed-coronavirus-cases-are-rising-faster-than-ever/19131351/

2020 white level member

Posted: Jun 8, 2020 4:19 PM

Their hospitalization rate has been flat for almost 3 weeks.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jun 8, 2020 2:54 PM

Hopefully all the hospital employees who were laid off due to lack of work during the Wuhan superduper pandemic will get back to work to relieve the stressed out , overworked employees.

[1]
Posted: Jun 8, 2020 3:49 PM

Unfortunately you can't just place a standard med surg HCP into a an ICU setting and get the same resultswith out significant training and even more importantly experience...just ask soywaker®

2020 white level member

Replies: 15  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have CFP jackets and vests. fully authentic. text me 864-372-6518

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
2778 people have read this post