Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Counterfeit tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 81
| visibility 1

Counterfeit tickets

Oct 23, 2018, 11:44 PM

So we made it to the game this weekend just like all of the other home games this year. However, this time we didn’t have tickets beforehand. This time I bought 3 tickets off of a guy in the parking lot. The tickets looked perfect with the perforated edges, etc. Well, when they scanned them at the gate, the guy said something was wrong and they wouldn’t scan. He then turned us to the officer, who said to come on in and go to our seats. At that point, I was worried but we continued on. Well, once we got to our seats, the Valley was packed and it was all I could do to squeeze down the row. Once I got to the seat I found a couple already sitting in the seats. Once we started talking, more people were coming down the row to seat in the same seats. It turned out that me and the other guy both got screwed by someone selling counterfeit tickets. I was more upset than I have been in a while. We didn’t have enough cash to buy 3 more tickets. So we walked out into the aisle and I was standing there trying to watch us score on our first drive. Whole standing there, some old guy yelled at my large friend to get out of the way. He then yelled at me too. It was all I could do to not embarrass both of us but I moved on.

Has anyone else had this happen? I never have but it was certainly eye opening. I knew it happened but figured it was only on those paper type tickets or something. I know if I ever purchase tickets outside the stadium again I will be getting a picture of the person selling them as well as contact info.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, happened to both of my kids

Oct 23, 2018, 11:50 PM

Admin trying to fill The Hill? Kidding.. amd sorry that happened.

Oct 24, 2018, 12:07 AM

There's nothing worse than feeling like something safe or secure isn't.
Hope they find the bast ards . I don't tend to lend violence for a solution, but a good ### whoopin' probably would help put an end to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Clemson actually put out a warning last week about fake tix

Oct 24, 2018, 6:44 AM

They were expecting an unusually high volume of counterfeit tickets. I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

My son got burned at FSU game last year

Oct 24, 2018, 8:24 AM

Clemson could fix this problem if they wanted to.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My son got burned at FSU game last year

Oct 24, 2018, 8:32 AM

^^^ Solution??? Do tell.

Easy ... set up scanning stations across campus

Oct 24, 2018, 8:44 AM

where transactions can take place under watchful eye of police.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My son got burned at FSU game last year

Oct 24, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: My son got burned at FSU game last year ]

It'd be easier than setting up mobile stations or sting operations - just bust the thug dudes standing around holding up a finger "looking for tickets", while also waving a bouquet of tickets. It's not like they're hiding - standing on the corners around the stadium within feet of cops, who refuse to even look. Breaking the law in the open, and the cops would rather check out the girls in the sun dresses..

That's awful. If i buy ticket from someone i dont know

Oct 24, 2018, 9:00 AM

i have it transferred through IPTAY so my name is on it. E-ticket so i know where it was printed. Precisely because of this

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Question: did the person look like a Fan, or did they look

Oct 24, 2018, 9:01 AM

like they might have come up to campus for the sole purpose of making $$ on tickets? I know even then you can't really tell, but just curious

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

eh, I saw a lady slanging tix in front of TD's

Oct 24, 2018, 4:23 PM

and I am pretty sure she had no intention of entering the game at any point.

well at least she wore no clemson colors or logos.

I kinda feel like the "i need tickets" sign around your neck is a dead giveaway that you are looking for $$$

I'm sorry that happened to you. The same thing happened to

Oct 24, 2018, 9:08 AM

me back in the early 80's when I was 16 and a friend and I traveled to Cootlumbia to see Clemson play USC in a basketball game. We bought a couple of fake tickets even way back then and we were fortunate enough to run into friends going to USC at the time who found us some tickets. We won the game so that much was good but I still remember that feeling of being taken advantage of and the embarrassment.

FWIW my friend went on to the Naval Academy in Annapolis so if you think it doesn't happen to the smart people among us it does. Don't feel bad. Also I recall on my honeymoon, my wife is an avid sports fan so I really lucked out, we bought tickets from a scalper outside Tropicana field in Tampa and judging this guy by his appearance I just knew in my heart they were bad tickets because they were so cheap and yet right behind home. Turns out they were awesome tickets and we had a blast other than nearly freezing because it was so cold in there.

On the way back to our car after the game Tampa lost to the Jays a lady pulled up beside us screaming frantically for help as her passenger in the seat beside her was losing blood due to a very recent gun shot wound. I turned around and found a cop only about 25 yards away and we let him take it from there.We started walking double time to our car almost running in spite of the heat!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

scammed are too good now adays

Oct 24, 2018, 9:19 AM

if you buy, buy them right outside the stadoum from people decked in clemson gear.

I've never seen a scalper that close to the stadium. I duuno if it is a rule or not, but all I ever see right outside the stadium are clemson folks.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Counterfeit tickets

Oct 24, 2018, 9:27 AM

Because of things like that some fans had rather buy them in advance on Tnet and pay a lot more for them and know that they are getting legit tickets. Of course, there can be scams there too, but they are few and far between and you are going to have basic information about the person selling them to you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 9:37 AM

This is why I recommend buying through Stubhub and paying their premium fees. Absolutely no chance those can be counterfeit.

Oct 24, 2018, 9:56 AM

That's exactly what we did. We ended up paying more than we wanted in fees but it was worth the peace of mind knowing there's POS's out there that rip people off. It seemed like there were a ton of scalpers out. We noticed they were even out Friday night trying to buy tickets from people (I'd imagine students) and then flip them the next day on game day. We literally saw one dude with a "Tickets Wanted" sign then the next day he held up a "Tickets for Sale" sign. He obviously wasn't wearing anything Clemson-related and it frustrated me.

Oct 25, 2018, 10:47 PM

People should take a picture of everybody they buy tickets from, and tell them you are before you hand over a dime. If they are Fake, they will refuse to sell them to you. Make them press their fingers on your phone screen and tell them you are getting their finger prints and picture in case the tics are Fake. If they are Fake, they won't sell them to you 99% of the time!!!

Oct 24, 2018, 9:44 AM

Exact thing happened to me. I bought 2 and looked at them thoroughly. Even had the shiney watermark. Got to the gate and a young guy tried to scan them and thought that his scanner wasn't working and let us in. Sitting in the seats when the real season ticket holders showed up and we compared tickets. The main giveaway was that the price was wrong and the word FOUR on the back was black and not gray. At least we watched the game standing in the West end zone. Thinking back, I should have taken a picture with the guy and holding the tickets. It was right at the stadium. I also read that you can go to the box office and have them scanned.

Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid.

Oct 24, 2018, 9:50 AM

At the Syracuse game, I was making my way as per normal to our spot(s) on the Avenue of Champions. As I pulled up, much to my chagrin a vehicle already in my hospitality spot (I have a spot for the Rover and a separate spot for catering to set up in so that my guests and I don't have to mingle and dine amongst the hoi polloi.

It wasn't just any vehicle, no this was the entry level Mercedes SUV, the GLC or something. I still shudder when I think about my associates walking by and perhaps thinking that was my new vehicle of choice---it would have sent a really poor image about the current state of my business enterprises and finances.

I confronted the young thirty something couple about their transgression, and they got a bit indignant, saying they had paid $400 for the spot and that they had friends coming by. I gently explained that if all it took to park there was $400 and a $20 box of chicken, every aspirational social climber and their brother in the fanbase would have spots there. Then I made a quick call to Davis Babb, explaining the situation. 5 minutes later he arrived on his golf cart and explained to the couple that indeed they were parking on hallowed ground. We try not to be petty, but as they got in their car, my son, Chaz Spencer III, gave a little "hey hey hey, goodbye". We chuckled and then went back to instructing the caterers on how to set things up.

So be careful folks. If something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid.

Oct 24, 2018, 10:57 AM

Obed said:

At the Syracuse game, I was making my way as per normal to our spot(s) on the Avenue of Champions. As I pulled up, much to my chagrin a vehicle already in my hospitality spot (I have a spot for the Rover and a separate spot for catering to set up in so that my guests and I don't have to mingle and dine amongst the hoi polloi.

It wasn't just any vehicle, no this was the entry level Mercedes SUV, the GLC or something. I still shudder when I think about my associates walking by and perhaps thinking that was my new vehicle of choice---it would have sent a really poor image about the current state of my business enterprises and finances.

I confronted the young thirty something couple about their transgression, and they got a bit indignant, saying they had paid $400 for the spot and that they had friends coming by. I gently explained that if all it took to park there was $400 and a $20 box of chicken, every aspirational social climber and their brother in the fanbase would have spots there. Then I made a quick call to Davis Babb, explaining the situation. 5 minutes later he arrived on his golf cart and explained to the couple that indeed they were parking on hallowed ground. We try not to be petty, but as they got in their car, my son, Chaz Spencer III, gave a little "hey hey hey, goodbye". We chuckled and then went back to instructing the caterers on how to set things up.

So be careful folks. If something seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

Wow, sounds like you and young Chaz are real ###### bags, name should have been a dead giveaway. We are all proud that your rich and have multiple spots to park and party but to heckle someone that got scammed is not very professional. I am assuming it wouldn’t matter if they were clemson fans or not. And good job with the name dropping their poindexter, you are a champ!

Sir, let me put this in terms you may understand. To quote

Oct 24, 2018, 11:16 AM

Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men", "You want me on that Avenue.....you NEED me on that avenue."

You see, when you and Darla Sue drive up for the day and pick up a ticket from a scalper to watch championship football on the cheap, someone, somewhere paid for that experience.

That new football complex with the slide and nap rooms? Scalper tix and a couple Carolina Pride hot dogs don't pay for that. That massive contract extension and salary increase Dabo gets every few years? Pulling your car over on Perimeter Rd and walking a mile to the stadium doesn't pay for that.

So you may not like me, but son, you need me and young Chaz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sir, let me put this in terms you may understand. To quote

Oct 24, 2018, 11:49 AM

"Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men", "You want me on that Avenue.....you NEED me on that avenue."

Uh - I for one do NOT. I would probably punch you in the mouth if you looked down your arrogant nose at me. I grew up poor, and despise people like you.

What I do need and respect is the CLEMSON education that I managed to receive, even though I sacrificed and struggled for years to pay for it. As much as I love football, I do not even need any sport, as I do not have to live vicariously thru the play of these fine young men with tremendous talents that I do not have.

Nah - keep your parking spot and your son that you raised to be a jerk. Congrats on that. All my 3 kids are great, and 1 or 2 of them probably have more money than you do unless you have more than 2-3 million $$$ handy. Yes they work hard and have great ethics, unlike your son.

Now that I know where you park, I might buy you a beer. Oh wait...you image would not like that.

Dude. Duuuuuuuuude

Oct 24, 2018, 12:03 PM

c'mon. Read his post again. Dude. You have been on Tigernet for over 10 years.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats on your kids....question about the $2-3M net worth.

Oct 24, 2018, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Sir, let me put this in terms you may understand. To quote ]

That's admirable...I'm going to assume they're 23? Maybe 24?

If they keep at it, that rainy day fund will really become something substantial.

Re: Congrats on your kids....question about the $2-3M net worth.

Oct 24, 2018, 4:15 PM

Obed ..... I would have been incensed if one of my friends thought I was driving an entry level Mercedes. For that reason alone, I would have done exactly as you did. Way to go!

Oh .... where is that "whatchamacallit font"?

Let me get this straight. You would have been all like

Oct 24, 2018, 4:18 PM

wow, just wow

Oct 25, 2018, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Sir, let me put this in terms you may understand. To quote ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'ma need you and young Chaz to meet me

Oct 24, 2018, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Sir, let me put this in terms you may understand. To quote ]

and LilSlac at the local Home Depot parking lot...we'll black yer eye and kick yer dog. Bring your dang fancy lawyer, too. Getsum! Go Tigers!

hey, Hey, HEY!!!

Oct 24, 2018, 1:18 PM

Let's keep the dog out of this!!

Really just a tip of the cap to

Oct 24, 2018, 4:37 PM

Obed, cause he'd prolly recognize the lyric from Tennessee Jed. In truth, I like my dogs more than some of my family members.

Oct 24, 2018, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Sir, let me put this in terms you may understand. To quote ]

I'm sure that deep down in places that Orange Lightning doesn't talk about at parties, he knows that he wants you on that avenue. Thank you, sir, for your contribution.

Oct 24, 2018, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Sir, let me put this in terms you may understand. To quote ]

You seem to be the world's biggest jack ###.

To be completely fair here....

Oct 24, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

Neither Chaz Spencer II nor Chaz Spencer III was getting paid to be there, so professionalism doesn't really enter into it.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are all proud that YOU'RE rich . . . .

Oct 24, 2018, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

FIFY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

*there, too

Oct 24, 2018, 12:52 PM

people don't usually get it wrong in that direction

You’re***

Oct 24, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not our fault we bought a counterfeit parking spot

Oct 24, 2018, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

and we certainly were unhappy we paid $400 to have to move out of the spot. Once Mr. Babb explained who you were, we understood completely and agreed to move to the extra space they had near Littlejohn. The walk was a little farther and we had to reroute our friends, but all in all, it wasn't a bad experience. Your little chode of a son needs a lesson in manners though. Also, you may THINK you are doing everything right, but you could tell his "custom" Clemson jersey came from Ali Express. That shade of Orange was off a little and the tiger paws were just a little crooked. Just let him wear a SOuthern Tide polo or something next time. Also, maybe lay off the catering some, you could use to lose a few pounds. But seriously, we apologize and it was our mistake. It will not happen again. T-mail me if you ever need to unload the spot though, it was a fabulous place to park.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sir, you may park illegally in my space, you may call my

Oct 24, 2018, 11:33 AM

son crass names, and you may even make snide remarks about the fact that the Van Worthington family is traditionally very athletically framed, but how DARE you imply that we purchased counterfeit Clemson apparel?

I have attempted to be the bigger man both when this incident occurred, and today, but you may expect a letter from my attorney.

Good day sir!

Re: Sir, you may park illegally in my space, you may call my

Oct 24, 2018, 11:57 AM

You sound ridiculous and need to quit being an entitled tool bag. What exactly are you going to to sue this man for? Absolutely nothing so shut up and go about your day. Nobody gives a sh*t about you having money or your lawyers but we do care about you treating other fans with respect.

Only the good Lord can judge because one day your money will not matter.

Have a great day and be classy man we are all clemson fans

Here, here***

Oct 24, 2018, 12:12 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Sir, you may park illegally in my space, you may call my ]

You may want to temper that post.. the last thing you need is a letter from Mr. Van Worthington's attorney.

Boomshakalka!***

Oct 24, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Sir, you may park illegally in my space, you may call my ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the reminder to be classy, excellent point, and

Oct 24, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Sir, you may park illegally in my space, you may call my ]

I do apologize for the unseemly legal fisticuffs which the counterfeit goods accuser has forced me.

Quick question since you seem to be a civil engineer. I wish to place a small (20x20) observation platform cantilevered off the side of my infinity pool. The engineers I have on staff say it's not possible. I believe anything is possible. What say you?

I have salt water in mine. You?***

Oct 24, 2018, 3:27 PM

The same, but my wife was worried the bromine would

Oct 24, 2018, 3:41 PM

damage her jewelry, so we settled on a pink Tahitian sea salt formulation.

Re: The same, but my wife was worried the bromine would

Oct 24, 2018, 3:54 PM

You jest, but seriously - I have a background in CE and worked for years as a pool designer. I did one where the family was as accomplished as you Van Worthington's. After a consultation with them and their architect, they commissioned a decent sized (12x20ish) pool, constructed from copper, which was then hoisted by crane and installed on top of their summer home.

No, I'm not kidding.

Oct 25, 2018, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Sir, you may park illegally in my space, you may call my ]

Just what could be accomplished adding a lawyer into a internet sports board pisssing contest!!! It is true that sometimes, some people just have more money than they know how manage!!!

I'm sorry to hear that my good man.

Oct 24, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

While no where near as much of an inconvenience, I did have an "occurrence" last weekend. While riding up the elevator to my box, somehow one of those newby ROTC elevator jockeys "accidentally" let a couple of men in the elevator with me wearing jerseys. They smelled of cheap beer and fried chicken and tried to strike up a conversation with me. I couldn't let my clients I was with see me conferring with commoners like that. I could hardly keep a straight face. I can only describe it as:

Ok, this one brought laughing tears to my eyes! Nice.***

Oct 24, 2018, 7:03 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: I'm sorry to hear that my good man.

Oct 25, 2018, 11:10 PM [ in reply to I'm sorry to hear that my good man. ]

The one with the wrapped front legs, is serious thinking about saying something that should have been kept to it's self. That was an awesome pic right there!!!

Very sorry you had to endure this.

Oct 24, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a real fan, at least not a real CLEMSON fan

Oct 24, 2018, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

a CLEMSON fan would have invited that young, well-meaning crowd BACK to the tailgate to share food, beverages and good times.

While you certainly may have deserved a fine parking spot through hard-work or ingenuity, you certainly didn't earn it through grace.

We are Clemson, and we are better than that.

Rover ?

A real nouveau riche would be driving a Tesla.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not your fault these liberal idiots want to ride

Oct 24, 2018, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

on the coat-tails of fine upstanding men who have paved their own way in life.

I bet the squatter would also want to tax you 90% since you're in the 1%.

I like your funny words magic man

A real Clemson man would have graciously accepted

Oct 24, 2018, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

that couple at their tailgate. The elite like you are whats wrong with Clemson these days. You think you can just pay money and be a real Clemson fan but no amount of money in the world will make people like you a real Clemson man. Also, I'm glad you posted what type of car you drive and where you park because me and my boys from Iva like to roll around these fancy tailgate lots and pick fights with yuppy scum like you. Sincerely hope you can make it to the next home game punk.

Excuse me, but Obed is a graduate of Clemson

Oct 24, 2018, 12:58 PM

Can you and "your boys from Iva" say the same? If not, I think you need to re-examine who is, in fact, a Clemson man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll do plenty of examining when they're sounding out the

Oct 24, 2018, 3:20 PM

words "Clemson man"

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, so you think a Clemson man has to actually graduate

Oct 25, 2018, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Excuse me, but Obed is a graduate of Clemson ]

I'm as much of a Clemson man as any graduate. I've been around since the Coach Howard days. You can't tell me I'm not a Clemson man. I hope you are at this same tailgate.

Not sure which is funnier...this post or all of the people

Oct 24, 2018, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

above that have their meters turned off.

Haven't seen this many dead batteries in a while.***

Oct 24, 2018, 1:04 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid.

Oct 24, 2018, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

Well done!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obed, I'm sorry about all the misinformed backlash you're

Oct 24, 2018, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

getting from these knuckle dragger t-shirt fans.

One would have thought that at this time of day, they'd be out front taking orders or cleaning up the bathroom stalls, and not have access to their Gateway Desktop and dial up modem.

Have their been a lot of lay offs in hospitality recently? I haven't noticed a drop off in service in Maui the last time I took holiday there.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve never met an Obed named Chaz. Is he a swirl? *****

Oct 24, 2018, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same thing happened to me (pic)

Oct 24, 2018, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]
plane.png(340.7 K)

I went to pull into my spot, and this a-hole in an crappy 2015 orange Jeep is parked in my spot! He refuses to move - claiming he paid $400 for the parking pass from a guy he met at a Pilot truck stop. I made sure to snap a photo so I can forward it to the CUPD.

The nerve of some people!

You sick!***

Oct 25, 2018, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Friend, it's not just tickets I'm afraid. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 10:21 AM

Before you buy tickets from anyone, ask their name and if you can take a picture of them. If they refuse, then move on. A few years ago I had 5 extras for the VT game. Got $300 for them from a guy on the sidewalk. 3 bills folded up nicely, put them in my pocket and walked away feeling good. Got back to the tailgate, and pulled the bills out to put in my wallet and noticed Ben's picture was at different angles on all 3. I can still hear my buddies' laughter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 10:26 AM

Ben Boulware?

Oct 24, 2018, 11:13 AM

I have bought tickets for FCC in Chas and have been lucky. I was not paying near what you are. If I were buying,I would ask him to go to gate with me. If I get in I pay. Thankfully Clemson allows you to leave and return to your seats

This sounds like an issue a good law firm could look into

Oct 24, 2018, 11:25 AM

Do you know of one?

I'm not sure I could have faith in a lawyer that doesn't

Oct 24, 2018, 11:31 AM

even recognize the giant loophole he has stumbled upon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This sounds like an issue a good law firm could look into

Oct 24, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to This sounds like an issue a good law firm could look into ]

Call Stormy Daniels. I hear she has an excellent attorney that you could use, but you might have to barter for his services.

I think

Oct 24, 2018, 1:24 PM [ in reply to This sounds like an issue a good law firm could look into ]

FBCoachSC® is a lawyer.

I will take your case for 3 packs of bubble gum

Oct 24, 2018, 1:51 PM

and a handy behind the portajohns.

FIFY

Oct 24, 2018, 1:56 PM

"I will take 3 packs of bubble gum for a handy behind the portajohns."

Stay out of this guy

Oct 24, 2018, 1:58 PM

this ain't my first rodeo

Sure thing cowboy***

Oct 24, 2018, 2:20 PM

He is... and he's a d@mn good one at that!

Oct 25, 2018, 1:25 PM [ in reply to I think ]

Most folks on here probably think he teaches school in bum #### SC, dips his copenhagen by the track, yells at kids running too slow, while sticking his hands up cheerleaders skirts.

But no, not him.

FBCOACHSC is a senior partner at prestigious law firm, Dewey Cheatam & Howe!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Oct 24, 2018, 2:58 PM

simple solution and you all are just too tight to pay the fees, but buy from Stub Hub and sit anywhere you want. Save the IPTAY money and just sit in the Presidents Box or West Zone a couple of games and save money. Stub Hub is the bomb. Guaranteed tickets and never a hassle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just bought tix to the Chicken Kicken

Oct 24, 2018, 7:10 PM

I paid a lot for great seats. But you know, I only get to one or two games a year. My wife loves going to games, but she is not going every week. I can justify a lot more for tickets if it is just one trip a year to the Valley. It makes it really special to me. I try to make one home game and one away game. It's pretty awesome watching football at home with a huge 4K TV these days.

I'd never trust a scalper anymore.

Completely off subject but I have a question for SmithLaw

Oct 25, 2018, 2:45 PM

Which Range Rover do you have? We just picked up our new 2019 Autobiography edition. LOVE IT!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Completely off subject but I have a question for SmithLaw

Oct 25, 2018, 10:02 AM

Is this thread real? Asking for a friend.

i aint sure, dont think Iva has a home depot though***

Oct 25, 2018, 11:18 PM

Oct 25, 2018, 11:30 PM

Ask the seller to walk with you to the gate, and pay him once the tickets scan. If they refuse, well...

Replies: 81
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic