Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant and CJ Fuller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 6,896

Kelly Bryant and CJ Fuller

Aug 24, 2017, 7:14 PM

So I'm just going to assume that we won't see big plays in the passing or running game early on this year. KB is limited in the passing game, and Fuller isn't a homerun threat at RB. The offense will struggle like it did in 2014 when Stoudt and DJ Howard were starting. Let's hope Zerrick and Feaster take over by weeks 3 or 4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em, coot!***

Aug 24, 2017, 7:18 PM

Re: Tell em, coot!***

Aug 24, 2017, 7:24 PM
IMG_1140.PNG(153.0 K)

I'm the one with the white hat on. I understand that you don't want to criticize the coaching staff. But I criticized Dabo's decision to start Stoudt and DJ Howard in 2014. In my opinion, this season will play out the same. KB and Fuller are going to limit the amount of big plays this offense will have. Zerrick and Feaster would not. That's all I'm saying.

Maybe somebody on FGF cares what you think?***

Aug 24, 2017, 8:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that "C" for Coot?***

Aug 24, 2017, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell em, coot!*** ]

Re: Tell em, coot!***

Aug 25, 2017, 5:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell em, coot!*** ]

So you wore Clemson stuff and went to a game in the rain? How about supporting our players before you do all that.

We understand that is all you are saying. Now - do you

Aug 25, 2017, 6:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell em, coot!*** ]

understand - you sound like an idiot ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: We understand that is all you are saying. Now - do you

Aug 25, 2017, 10:33 AM

I don't sound like an idiot though. KB is not, and never will be, a good passer. Fuller is not, and never will be, a homerun threat. That's not their game. Fuller and Choice are just worse versions of Gallman. Feaster gives you another added dimension. The coaching staff has already admitted that Zerrick has the best arm they have ever seen. That just sounds like a recipe for success with deep threats WRs like Cain, Overton, and Higgins. Maybe I'm wrong, I certainly hope I'm wrong.

Re: We understand that is all you are saying. Now - do you

Aug 25, 2017, 11:56 AM

And you know that how??

You do realize the only times KB has been seen is in garbage time...and the lack of passes is likely due to play calling to keep the clock running and limit turnovers, which I think most if not all teams lean on running to do that?? And it's pretty obvious KB is a dangerous runner.

The troll is strong with this one.***

Aug 24, 2017, 7:18 PM

Re: Kelly Bryant and CJ Fuller

Aug 24, 2017, 7:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Really? Fuller had several big plays last year

Aug 24, 2017, 7:23 PM

Including a 50 yard TD catch. We will be just fine with Kelly starting ever game.

Re: Really? Fuller had several big plays last year

Aug 24, 2017, 7:26 PM

He never had a 50 yard TD catch. But never mind that, because Deshaun threw him the ball. And both of those passes were near perfect, something that KB can't do.

You really don't know how to evaluate talent

Aug 24, 2017, 7:48 PM

If by a perfect throw you mean underthown, which forced him to make the catch while being interfered with. If Deshaun hit's him in stride he walks into the endzone untouched. By the way that's a 30 yard play, which is considered a big play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPv0Fa3CTBI

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: You really don't know how to evaluate talent

Aug 24, 2017, 8:20 PM

KB would have thrown it out of bounds

Your whole point to downplay his big plays were big DW4 supposedly threw him perfect balls, now that doesn't work you try to deflect....nice how about actually supporting the players instead of looking for excuses to trash them.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Her whole point is to troll.***

Aug 25, 2017, 6:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: You really don't know how to evaluate talent ]

It's a fact that DW4 is a better passer than KB. You really think KB would have thrown a better pass than that? You are seriously delusional if you do. KB can't throw and you already know that. I wish I had your optimism.

Aug 25, 2017, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: You really don't know how to evaluate talent ]

really??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjyPW91v68

Go to 0:55 coot, if you want to see him when they actually called a pass play.

You do know he's 6/9 and 7/9 in passing in the last 2 years, right?? Just played limited time in 3rd string in garbage time when they wanted to keep the ball on the ground to run the clock.

The unknown is how will he do in big pressure games as a starter instead of garbage time with the 3's. That is what no one has seen yet, but it's just an unknown...not a certainty.

Okay so it was a 30 or 40 yard catch

Aug 24, 2017, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Really? Fuller had several big plays last year ]

I can't remember the actual distance but it was a big play and great catch to me.

Our offense will be just fine with KB#2 at QB. The coaches know he's not Watson and will call the game completely different to take advantage of all the things he can do, and the fact is we don't have a QB that can do what Watson was able to do.

Re: Okay so it was a 30 or 40 yard catch

Aug 25, 2017, 10:38 AM

The only thing KB can do effectively is run. Every team will know that, because that's the only thing he has done in his 2 years of minimal playing time.

Re: Really? Fuller had several big plays last year

Aug 24, 2017, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Really? Fuller had several big plays last year ]

He never had a 50 yard TD catch. But never mind that, because Deshaun threw him the ball. And both of those passes were near perfect, something that KB can't do.

Aug 24, 2017, 7:35 PM

Why do you want them to fail?

Aug 24, 2017, 8:31 PM

I don't. I just don't think they are capable of being good. I can't see either of them being capable of getting drafted. So, I basically believe our starting QB and RB aren't good enough to get drafted. I hope that I am wrong.

Of course you do

Aug 25, 2017, 10:44 AM

So you can come on here later and say "I told you so!". If they have success we'll probably never hear from you again.

Re: Of course you do

Aug 25, 2017, 11:10 AM

I just started posting on this board not too long ago. You'll see me post throughout the season. I really do hope that I'm wrong.

Re: Of course you do

Aug 25, 2017, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Of course you do ]

Yep people like him are pathetic.

He will probably change screen names again once he is proven wrong.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Aug 25, 2017, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant and CJ Fuller ]

Hey dumb a$ s. You don't have to get drafted to be good in college

Aug 25, 2017, 11:11 AM

So you agree with me that they won't be drafted either?

Aug 24, 2017, 7:42 PM

I'm at the point I'm just really for September 2nd. I want to see these boys battle it out on the field. I know its going to be a running back by committee to start the season but I feel one of the four will separate themselves. I don't look into who has been named the starter for Kent state in any position because I know its very fluid and if one player doesn't produce they will put someone else in. I also don't care who starts I just want to win. We can run the triple option for all I care, as long as we are winning.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2017, 7:43 PM

Didn't fuller almost take that final Bama ko to the house ?
I think he's plenty explosive enough.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:38 AM

If he was explosive, he would have taken it to the house. His lack of speed is the reason he didn't.

Coot

Aug 24, 2017, 7:45 PM

Consume feces and expire

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

KB and Fuller Twice as Good as Bentley

And some 2 Star RB in cooterville

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This offense is as deep throughout with high level talent

Aug 24, 2017, 8:27 PM

at every spot virtually 2x if not more than at any time I can ever remember. From all accounts coming out of camp, Bryant and Fuller are two cats that can flat out get it done. There is absolutely nothing, nothing, that has shown that KB doesn't have the arm and passing mojo to deliver big time. He simply hasn't had the opportunity to show it on the big stage yet. When you've got the receiving freaks we have spread all over God's creation on every play, a serviceable QB will do, and it seems that KB is far better than merely serviceable if he's beaten out Zerrick Cooper and Hunter Johnson for the starting job.

I love watching CJ every time he touches the ball. He's a power runner with speed and pass catching hands. Our OC's will have us moving the ball, moving the chains, and scoring points in droves from the get go. Different planning for today's personnel and rich, rich talent everywhere you look. Plus, these boys have a massive chip on their shoulder considering they're not DW4, Gallman, Williams, Leggett, etc., as they've reminded of every day since January 9th.

Go Tigers! Go KB! Go CJ! Go Everybody! Everybody! Boom!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This offense is as deep throughout with high level talent

Aug 25, 2017, 10:41 AM

Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right. I just remember all the positive things being said about Stoudt leading up to the 2014 season, and that was a disaster. The offense was horrible with him starting. Deshaun instantly made it better because of he was so much better as a passer (and a runner for the matter). I honestly believe Dabo wants KB to have a shot, just like he wanted Stoudt to have a shot. But, Deshaun was better, and every fan knew it. I think this early part of this season will play out the same.

Re: This offense is as deep throughout with high level talent

Aug 25, 2017, 10:50 AM

You do know Stoudt was hurt almost the whole season. How'd he do in the bowl game ?

Aug 24, 2017, 8:35 PM

I bet if you cry about it a little more they will start Cooper and Feaster.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2017, 8:36 PM

The Tigers will be fine, no doubt about it.

I think you'll be surprised.***

Aug 24, 2017, 8:39 PM

Aug 24, 2017, 9:21 PM

So you've been to all the practices have you?

Hey JB Mag

Aug 24, 2017, 10:52 PM

appreciate you & Friends weathering that rain storm in pic but know we'll weather the starting line-up just as well..with a win.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2017, 11:03 PM

Never again compare Kelly Bryant to Cole Stoudt

Aug 25, 2017, 12:42 AM

Lol coot. Fuller is light years beyond DJ Howard and Bryant will make plays with his arm and legs. Something Stoudt was unable to do, because he wasn't a real running threat and had a shoulder injury for most of the season. That and The Chad did not develope his QBs. He spent more time making sure WRs were blocking down field. So, Bryant has an edge with Streeter, Elliot, and Scott.

DIAF YOU COOT***

Aug 25, 2017, 1:07 AM

Aug 25, 2017, 5:28 AM

Why do you thin KB cannot pass?? Why can Fuller not break a long run? Also even if Fuller gets 4 yards a pop that will be better than an Rb that gets 1-2 and breaks a long one once or twice a game.

Aug 25, 2017, 5:55 AM

You aren't a coot, you're a capon. Why aren't you doing what you do best? Pecking dirt!

Aug 25, 2017, 6:56 AM

But we will see idiotic posts like yours evidently....

There you go again.

Aug 25, 2017, 7:07 AM

Hurting my TU/TD ratio.

Brilliant of you to make such a declaration since I'm guessing you've seen zero of the workouts and scrimmages this year.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

You sound like you have great ideas. Hey, if we can get swinney fired woild you

Aug 25, 2017, 7:10 AM

Take the job? I mean you must have a national championship under your belt somewhere right? You can wear Clemson stuff all you want but you sir are no Clemson fan.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound like you have great ideas. Hey, if we can get swinney fired woild you

Aug 25, 2017, 10:29 AM

I have been a Clemson fan my entire life. I find it amusing that you say I'm not. Your only justification for this is my opinion of Kelly Bryant and CJ Fuller. I think we will see something similar to 2014. I think the offense will struggle with KB starting because of how limited he is as a passer. Then Zerrick or Hunter will take over and the offense will look instantly better. Which is what happened in 2014. Once Deshaun took over, the offense became instantly better. And every Clemson fan was left wondering why he wasn't the starter in week 1.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:34 AM

It really is amazing how quick some so called clemson fans are to go after players...

PATHETIC.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:44 AM

To be fair, my argument is that Zerrick and Feaster would make the offense better because they have big play potential. I think they are better, and as the season plays out, you will too.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:46 AM

CJ Fuller has no big play potential? He has already made several big plays for Clemson while playing back up role.

Bryant is an insane athlete with a very good arm you think he doesnt have big play potential?

You are fing clueless and would rather trash Clemson players than give them a shot.

PATHETIC.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:36 AM

I think Bryant will be ok, I hope anyways....he's got big play potential if he finds a rhythm in the passing game. Fuller is just starting the game, it wouldn't surprise me if Feaster ended up with more touches. Elliot already said he's going with the hot hand, it'll def be a RB by committee to start out with. I do feel we're in a lot better situation than the Stoudt-Howard combo, Bryant is clearly a bigger threat than Stoudt and Fuller is an all around better run-catch option than Howard....showed that against OSU.

Bottomline.....Believe in the COACHES, they only won a National Title last year.

Aug 25, 2017, 10:52 AM

I hope you're right, and I'm glad you were rational in your response. Personally, I don't think KB is as good of a passer as Stoudt was, which sounds hard to believe. KB is clearly the best running QB in Dabo's era. But, I think every team knows that, and will adjust accordingly. We do have phenomenal WRs. But, take Mike Williams in 2014 as an analogy. When Stoudt was starting, his numbers drastically fell. When Deshaun started, he excelled. 4 of his 6 TDs that year came when Deshaun was the QB. I'm just wondering if Deon will have the same problem.

Aug 25, 2017, 11:27 AM

Yeahh lol well I like to actually talk football, idk why most of this board has to be sarcastic or give crazy responses. Its funny sometimes, especially when talking about the coots, but very seldom do you just see actual football talk and debates on here. But we'll see what happens, we have a stable of QB's, RB's and WR's....they'll pan out eventually and hopefully by AU. The O-line should be strong so that'll help both. Cain is farther along and established as a star already more than Williams was when he had Stoudt, I really think the offense will be fine no matter who's at QB. We'll know some after week 1, but probably know for sure who is or isn't the guy after the AU game.

Replies: 56
| visibility 6,896
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic