Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tavien Feaster on being stronger: "I've got to get them before they get me"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Tavien Feaster on being stronger: "I've got to get them before they get me"

Aug 11, 2017, 12:14 PM

Tavien Feaster on being stronger: "I've got to get them before they get me"

avien Feaster admits he was a little timid at the start of last season, but now he’s ready to take a hit when needed. He’s also ready to deliver a blow when he has to. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU COULD TELL...

Aug 11, 2017, 12:19 PM

He ran timidly last year . He'll be a beast this year....once he breaks free...he's gone .

Hey Tavien,

Aug 11, 2017, 2:22 PM

I live in Spartanburg and it ain't that tough of place, do your best year!

spartanburg

Aug 11, 2017, 2:32 PM

I too live in Spartanburg and you are right but I teach school and it all depends on where you live. I teach kids each and every day that have to fight to survive. I know Tavien and where he is from and I can assure you that life isnt easy where he was raised. I sure hope he cuts it loose! #28 Do Work!

Re: spartanburg

Aug 11, 2017, 6:13 PM

I grew up in Clemson but went to junior high in Gaffney and hit Atlanta, GA/Cashiers, NC for my senior year and will say, the Gaffney/Sparkle City kids where out of control for a greater majority than anywhere else I went to school.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Tavien,

Aug 11, 2017, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Hey Tavien, ]

Where in Spartanburg do you live?

Re: New Story: Tavien Feaster on being stronger: "I've got to get them before they get me"

Aug 11, 2017, 12:34 PM

Once the light comes on for him, and it probably has already, he is going to a nightmare for defensive coordinators. With so many playmakers on this offense it's going to be difficult to scheme against. I think the man who wins the starting QB job is going to do very well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tavien Feaster on being stronger: "I've got to get them before they get me"

Aug 11, 2017, 12:43 PM

Time is ripe to get er done. No excuses. Give it your best to start and then all in. It's time to gel as a team. Love my Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2017, 4:57 PM

I'm impressed with his honesty concerning his timidity due to shoulder injuries. Hopefully his shoulder will hold up and the extra pounds will help him withstand the hard hits and help him to deliver them(as he said).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2017, 6:27 PM

Just like coming off any major surgery, in the back of your mind it is "I don't want to go through that again". Think anyone would be timid until they take enough licks on it.

Aug 11, 2017, 6:32 PM

At some point every athlete has to have a light go off if they want to reach their max. It is possible to be a good player and never have the light come on, but to get to the next level you have to decide to quit taking licks and start delivering them. It is just a different mind-set!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a cross between Gallman and Spiller.

Aug 11, 2017, 8:18 PM

Hope his desire pans out.

Would be awesome to see.

Aug 12, 2017, 10:37 AM

I can remember not too many years ago "the smart T-Netters" on this board were chanting
fire Batson. I am glad Dabo does not read or listen to the fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He needed to be a little heavier. I don't think he spent enough time at the Beacon

Aug 12, 2017, 2:47 PM

In his high school days

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic